Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Russian bomb a load of schools and hospitals in Syria. Every fucker legs it to Western Europe. Europe shits it's pants and everyone starts falling out. Europe disbands and takes NATO down with it leaving a host of sitting ducks for Russia.

What a fucking masterplan. I predict we will be driving 1983 ladas and queuing for bread within the next ten years.

At least the women are tasty.

Yeah, but the ruble is a strong currency, so we'll be better off.

Donald ahead in the polls by one point this morning.

Watching Newsnight last night, and I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention, but I'm sure they had some "expert" on who said that Trump was likely to be 1% ahead in the polls......but Clinton still had a 70% chance of winning  

I'm a bit confused by that

They also seemed to be talking about North Carolina a lot, as that seems to be the "key" to if Trump can win or not....apparently

• Site Supporter

Watching Newsnight last night, and I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention, but I'm sure they had some "expert" on who said that Trump was likely to be 1% ahead in the polls......but Clinton still had a 70% chance of winning  

I'm a bit confused by that

They also seemed to be talking about North Carolina a lot, as that seems to be the "key" to if Trump can win or not....apparently

North Carolina is just one of a number of swing states.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

Florida is also a key state as to who will win.  

North Carolina is just one of a number of swing states.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

Florida is also a key state as to who will win.  

Aye.....the gist of it seemed to be that because of the electoral college system, the election would  be decided by the results in a handful of swing states, & that Clinton was ahead in most of these states.....for example, Florida has a majority of non white voters, so will very likely back Clinton.

Just waiting for trump to win, America to fall into turmoil and millions of them migrate to Britain. Or at least try.

As for the Russians, watching that naval ship of theirs pass through the channel, it would fail its mot emissions test.

Do Russia bother with emission test? Based on that ship I'd say not.

Aye wasn't it in Florida there was legal action to get a recount as it didn't go in someone's favour or summat

Yes. Gore got more votes than GW Bush nationally, but less seats in the Electoral College.

He was cheated out of Florida, where Bush's brother was the Governor.

In the end he dropped his court action for the good of the country (little did he know what that would lead to).

• Site Supporter

Yes. Gore got more votes than GW Bush nationally, but less seats in the Electoral College.

He was cheated out of Florida, where Bush's brother was the Governor.

In the end he dropped his court action for the good of the country (little did he know what that would lead to).

GW Bush's brother was governor and his cousin ran the newsdesk at FOX which was the only news channel on the night to call Florida for Bush.

The other channels had called Florida for Gore and then subsequently changed to Bush to fall in line with FOX.

Mounts, I have to seriously question your judgement if you think Trump is honest.

I mean it beggars belief how many people he has trodden on to make his fortune.

Has anyone not got that John Oliver US programme about Trump - watch that and see what you think then.