Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whats The Most Tv You Have Watched

little whitt

I remember when I got into the Wire and Breaking Bad, I could watch about 6 episodes one after the other. I don't watch a great deal of telly, but if it's a good drama, I'll do a marathon viewing session.

I did the last three series of Breaking Bad in about three weeks; all of them on my phone!

When I was in gardening leave the other year, I did all of Breaking Bad in two weeks. It was like a full time job. 3 episodes every morning, an our for dinner and then 3 or 4 episodes in the afternoon. I even did overtime some days and did another 2 or 3 after my tea.

It was true commitment

Me and the Mrs have become serial offenders

We've been through loads the last couple of years start to finish....

Sopranos, breaking bad, SONS, 24, Blacklist, Suits, Luther, the wire, house of cards.......

We've just finished series 6 of SONS from a standing start on Boxing Day - that's over 3 solid days at it in under a colander month!! (6 X 13 X 60 minutes = 78 hours)

Sopranos is still the best of all time though, felt like I was in mourning when I finished that as I knew there was no more

House of cards is up there as well for my money but not quite good enough to take the crown

Breaking bad / SONS tied for third as it stands

It's a big commitment when you start something as it takes over the majority of your free time