Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

I'm guessing JP was on a salary for a Cat A academy, we are now Cat B & talk about going to Cat C, he needs to realise that that will reflect in his salary offer.

It's business, balls in his court

you can't know any of that....a lot of guesswork there

• Moderators

Phillips has been running the academy. I can't say that he has done a remarkable job in terms of bringing talent through down the years. So no great loss if he went.

Indeed

#clearout

• Site Supporter

Aye, you said you were guessing his current salary....and after that it was rather more assertive ;)

Feel like I'm going all "Cheese" here

Questioning things? How awful of you.

Heard today and I don't like spreading rumours and I'm not one to do that but heard today Alan Stubbs is nailed on as manager

Sat next to Eddie Davies for half an hour in hotel. Didn't have the nerve to say out. Wish I did

Go on Stubbs ????????

Heard today and I don't like spreading rumours and I'm not one to do that but heard today Alan Stubbs is nailed on as manager

Sat next to Eddie Davies for half an hour in hotel. Didn't have the nerve to say out. Wish I did

Go on Stubbs

Heard a rumour last night that Holding picked in England U21 squad. Can find no confirmation, so must be a WUM at work.

• Site Supporter

Go on Stubbs

Heard to today or "saw"

What the hell should ED have to do with it?

The Squad

Goalkeepers: Angus Gunn (Manchester City), Jordan Pickford (Sunderland)

Defenders: Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Ben Chilwell (Leicester City), Brendan Galloway (Everton), Kortney Hause (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Dominic Iorfa (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Jack Stephens (Southampton), Matt Targett (Southampton)

Midfielders: Lewis Baker (Vitesse Arnhem, loan from Chelsea), Matt Grimes (Swansea City), Nathaniel Chalobah (Napoli, loan from Chelsea), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea), John Swift (Chelsea), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/england/under-21/2016/may/squad-announcement-toulon-tournament-120516#4Mj0eMYFFjBRZowf.99

Not in - Southgate out and no more free seats at the Macron