Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gary Madine

Boby Brno

Just met him in Manchester and told him what I thought of him and his attitude this season.

After refusing to shake his hand, he asked me to be honest and get it off my chest. He got both barrels! A seasons frustration came out and he tried to put all the blame on Lennon.

Anyway, I appreciated his honesty and I finally shook his hand and thanked him for listening to the brutal truth.

He also said he ain't going anywhere.

If he's not going anywhere he's gonna get booed like fuck off me.

He's wank.

If he's doesn't turn into league 1s answer to Messi in the first 3 games I'll be bagging shit up to launch at him

can't really argue with that.

Is the shithouse out injured or something?

Just met him in Manchester and told him what I thought of him and his attitude this season.

After refusing to shake his hand, he asked me to be honest and get it off my chest. He got both barrels! A seasons frustration came out and he tried to put all the blame on Lennon.

Anyway, I appreciated his honesty and I finally shook his hand and thanked him for listening to the brutal truth.

Nice one you make a good ambassador for us all - did he in anyway seem up for putting things right that's the nub I'll give anyone a chance given they acknowledge the shambles we've been

Nice one you make a good ambassador for us all - did he in anyway seem up for putting things right that's the nub I'll give anyone a chance given they acknowledge the shambles we've been

Difficult to say but he took the (constructive) abuse in his stride. He tried to blame his performances on the management but as I pointed out, it's down him and his own pride that's let him down.

I felt better for the exchange, wether he took any notice I can't say.

• Site Supporter

Difficult to say but he took the (constructive) abuse in his stride. He tried to blame his performances on the management but as I pointed out, it's down him and his own pride that's let him down.

I felt better for the exchange, wether he took any notice I can't say.

Good on you

Most people would say nothing, it still takes a fair amount of guts to have a pop at someone.

I still think you could have kneed him in the bollocks he doesn't have

Well done Boby, these fuckers need to hear it from the punters, no doubt he's hiding in Manchester hoping he didn't bump into any whites, he has a massive job to turn his reputation around with Bolton fans, he's got good record in league 1 so no excuses for him next season, as a matter of interest why did he blame Lennon It's him that's not done the business. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Well done Boby, these fuckers need to hear it from the punters, no doubt he's hiding in Manchester hoping he didn't bump into any whites, he has a massive job to turn his reputation around with Bolton fans, he's got good record in league 1 so no excuses for him next season, as a matter of interest what did he blame Lennon for? It's him that's not done the business.

He had a lot to say about Lennon. Critised him for his treatment of the younger players.

It's only his word of course and coincidently, my son met Lennon just before he was sacked and said the complete opposite so who knows. The upshot is that it's no wonder we are where we are and that's without the financial turmoil.

• Site Supporter

Feck it..

He said his piece and took the fans view.. Gotta be worth something. Not many footballers would.

Not like the one who hid in a shop when he saw my bolton shirt

His dislike for lennon was pretty clear.

Gary Madine last minute Rochdale away. To secure our automatic promotion. His 15th of the season after helping woolery get 30 and Clough get 20. Amazing

I said a similar thing about a pitch invasion at Forest over easter after Sordell and N'Gog took their season partnership past 40 goals and into promotion places when we first came back down.

So yeah.

This, fair play to Boby Brno.

Would hazard a guess that Boby is a big chap on this basis though.

Nope. I think the fact that I started my rant by saying that I had been watching the team for 50 years and that this was the worst team I'd ever seen and that he was a a member of that team tempered his urge to slap me. Edited by Boby Brno