Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If Wws Had Started In The 80S.

leigh white

pen and paper job

maybe a rollerdeck with pictures (cut out from the radio times) to accompany the names

I can imagine him furiously cutting pictures out of the Radio Times and sticking them into a scrap book with pritt-stick or gloy-glue

I've come home from School and knocked one out fantasising over Mrs Woan's tits. LW will love this.

That must be the same Mrs Woan who taught at Tonge High and I can confirm they was fantastic, I remember her in her swimming costume at Smithills School Pool, I think I spanked my monkey for a month after :)

I've just written a letter to jim'll fix it...I hope it gets picked so I can be mascot at the Sherpa Van Final and meet my hero Steve Thompson. Lovely man that Jimmy Savile.

Anyway, just had my first ever wank to Plain Jane Superbrain turning sexy and the underwear section of my Mum's Freeman's catalogue.

• Site Supporter

Good to see Bolton Council taking pride in the town centre. That cage full of canaries in the Arndale gives the place a real space age feel.

Well done Cliff Morrris. Probably.

SJM announces Lennon's death and the joke about "what did Yoko say when she saw John had been shot?" is repeated so many times it becomes known as an "Ono". Thus at the end of 1982 when LW became the 15th poster to suggest Pele was taking over, replies just consisted of

Ono