Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

On 20/04/2020 at 22:16, Rudy’s Message said:

Right if anyone likes sport documentaries, The Michael Jordan documentary series has just started on Netflix, two episodes a week for 5 weeks.

Even if you don’t like basketball or watch it, I’m sure if you like sports you can appreciate the greatness of Michael Jordan. As big if not bigger than Ali in terms of sportsmen.

Took me back to me youth watching that, really enjoying it.

2 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

Excellent news that it’s got a series! 

It was all over my Twitter which reminded me to watch it, I sometimes cringe a bit when bolton stuff is on telly for some reason but this was good. Made me want an Odessa special breakfast though.

• Site Supporter
On 17/04/2020 at 21:49, Alf Hartigan said:

Oh yes, get that first series done, it's just laying foundations, I felt the same.

2nd and 3rd Series will be as good TV as you will see.

Argh, the lake scene with the pastor and the baby....

Anyway, just finished series 2.

You were right. :good:

On 20/04/2020 at 22:16, Rudy’s Message said:

I love a bit of Stone Island 😁

Right if anyone likes sport documentaries, The Michael Jordan documentary series has just started on Netflix, two episodes a week for 5 weeks.

Even if you don’t like basketball or watch it, I’m sure if you like sports you can appreciate the greatness of Michael Jordan. As big if not bigger than Ali in terms of sportsmen.

started that doc last night

also, i have the best SI jacket on here :D

Late to this one but we decided to give The Handmaid's Tale a go last week.  It's very good.  Just started on season 2 and a clip that I'd previously seen on Gogglebox is possibly the most powerful and traumatic 10 minutes of telly I think I've ever seen. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Started watching Ozark, just done first 4 episodes of season 1,  decent, liking it but cant see were this is going and how there have been 3 seasons thus far. ? 

It gets better with every episode, we binge watched it over a couple of weekends and season 3 was well worth the late nights