Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-0 Bury

miamiwhite

But if your home crowds are low and your away crowds are low then away compared to home is likely to be a fairly decent ratio. There isn't a league ground in the country we could go to and try to get a similar ratio. I've heard of folk grasping for a positive from a shitload of negatives but pretending you have a good away following based on your piss-poor home following is a bit of a grasp too far.

It's a sad, sad day when the only thing going for your club is your relative home to away attendance ratio.

I pray to god my team is never as small time or tin pot I have to spend my bank holiday Monday evening typing out that sentance on a rivals forum.

I hope your 20p has ran out in whatever Internet cafe your in and you reply no more, you fucking clampit.

But if your home crowds are low and your away crowds are low then away compared to home is likely to be a fairly decent ratio. There isn't a league ground in the country we could go to and try to get a similar ratio. I've heard of folk grasping for a positive from a shitload of negatives but pretending you have a good away following based on your piss-poor home following is a bit of a grasp too far.

So, so close

Keep going sonny; you can do it

Judging by your informative username, I reckon your mam was probably getting filled in last you took owt back from our place, no doubt she is as excited as you- once the meth wears off

X

• Site Supporter

Mick seriously , before you spout any more nonsense go and check the stats before you make yourself look even thicker

Seriously? Go on then, I'll bite. Show me how your crowds are really good.

For you dicks going on about the stat I mentioned look at the reason I mentioned it on the first place, some of the utter shit talked about by some of the previous comments. I came on here for a reason and that was to wind you bell ends up because I knew your all that thick you would fall for it and bite instead of the intelligent thing and just ignoring it. Goodnight and will look forward to smashing you lot on and off the pitch :)

For you dicks going on about the stat I mentioned look at the reason I mentioned it on the first place, some of the utter shit talked about by some of the previous comments. I came on here for a reason and that was to wind you bell ends up because I knew your all that thick you would fall for it and bite instead of the intelligent thing and just ignoring it. Goodnight and will look forward to smashing you lot on and off the pitch :)

Ah the old, I'm looking like a bell-end, best play the old wind up card, trick.

'Your all that thick'

Ace.

• Moderators

Youll be doing no smashing off the pitch

And we know what you look like

I'll wave to you tomorrow

Ps will you be with hard as nails Birkett and the city fan?

You lot couldn't smash an egg against a frying pan, all talk and swagger, fucking no marks, will look forward to seeing you tinpots running tomorrow

To be fair to these Bury fans, we need to give them some space and sunlight.

They are always looking ever so pale, mainly due to being eternally hidden under our giant shadow.

Did somebody order a cunt ?

• Members

He's got the same quoting technique has Bolty.

...and, it seems, roughly double your IQ.

As far as Kojac is concerned, when do the school holidays end?

He'll be too busy doing his homework on normal school days.

Edited by bolty58