Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-0 Bury

miamiwhite

Derik, pratley, spearing were all 4/10...He should have changed it at half-time as central midfield wasn't working

Henry must start at Port Vale

Weater very lucky not to see red for a kick late on

Even though we have winnable games, I think Fleetwood will win both games.....so disappointing that tonight

Considering we're a big club in a pub league there cant be many to rival this if we go on to blow it.

It would certainly be worse than 75/76 and 76/77

They were very painful - remember going to Oldham vs West Brom on the last day of the season (well we had one game left at home the following Wednesday) and the feedback from Charlton was we were winning 4-0 - Baggies scored with about 10 minutes left - Fucking hate Oldham

1 goal in 5 games, and we haven't scored at home against Chesterfield and Bury, let that sink in

Very worrying stat that and the player who scored was a defender so Alf now gone 5 games without a goal his chance of a contract next season not looking too bright mind you he's too small anyway for PP.

Don't think is was as bad as some were making out coming out the ground

We created plenty of chances the crosses just didn't drop for us like they had been in recent weeks

Clearly we have issues without Madine, which is disappointing as he's a terrible footballer for me but that's how we are set up. Not sure if we did change things what that would look like as I've not got faith in Long or Wilkinson making us any better.

Still think we will go up as we are, think our defence can and will keep 2 clean sheets. Just need 1 goal then in either game and we are up

• Moderators

Don't think is was as bad as some were making out coming out the ground

We created plenty of chances the crosses just didn't drop for us like they had been in recent weeks

Really? I must of watched a different game

Really? I must of watched a different game

How I saw it, granted it wasn't like their keeper was having to play out of his skin but the crosses just weren't dropping for us (probably where we are missing Madine being a nuisance)

18 shots and 11 corners according to the BBC

I thought we had countless crosses into the box that nobody got near either