Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-0 Bury

miamiwhite

• Moderators

16 shots, only 2 on target.

It's not like we haven't created chances - don't think we can really blame this on Madine not playing.

We may have had more on target if we'd not played like he was up front

Ie lots of high balls in which they easily dealt with every time

Best two chances came from outside the box

Rest was shit

This.

It's not his fault that his players shoot 16 times OFF TARGET in a game. We had the ball, and we created the chances. ALF from his previous stint could have had a bagful of goals over the past couple of games.

If you didn't laugh at that first half you'd cry. That 5-10 mins of aimless hoofing was an absolute joke.

We may have had more on target if we'd not played like he was up front

Ie lots of high balls in which they easily dealt with every time

Best two chances came from outside the box

Rest was shit

Oh I don't disagree.

We need a plan B for when he's not playing.

All's I'm saying is that we had plenty of chances to win the game today even with the way we played, and those missed chances are not down to PP.

Bury seemingly even tried giving us the win in the last 5-10 minutes and we couldn't put it in.

Simple fact chaps is if we can't beat Port Vale who we fucking hammered earlier in the season or Peterborough who've already hung their boots up, then we don't deserve promotion, end of.

Chris Cunting Eagles plays for Port Vale doesn't he ?.........cunt will be too busy pissing about with his hair to do anything.

The blame lies squarely with PP playing 3 defensive midfield players and 1 striker for 65 minutes when it clearly wasn't working, good managers change thinks quickly when it's not working we're now 4 games playing same tactics and still he persist, utter garbage.

You are right, Bury were here for a 0-0 draw, Parky had selected a defensive team to hold them at bay! It only changed when he made the two substitutions which he should have made twenty minutes into the match when we had created fuck all.

I don't think even Meggo would have been that negative at home to Bury's pile of shite.

I bet Bury couldn't believe we were playing so many defensive players for so long.