Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Season Which Just Keeps On Giving....

bolty58

Do you mean when Wimbledon's keeper took a brown envelope to let a couple in? Hans Segars I think his name was.

Aye just looked it up.It was Sheffield United that Everton relegated, id probably want Everton to win now!

I prefer them to Liverpool and Tranmere but Everton are another one i don't like. I remember nearly breaking my toe when i jumped up in celebration and kicked my desk with no shoes on when they went 0-2 down against Wimbledon on the last day of the season once.They won 3-2 in the end to survive.Bastards.

I've still not forgiven them for the goal that never was. Who knows how things would have panned out had we rightfully stayed up. At least Farrelly redeemed himself.

I've still not forgiven them for the goal that never was. Who knows how things would have panned out had we rightfully stayed up. At least Farrelly redeemed himself.

The goal in our first home game?

We had ample opportunity to keep ourselves up that season, plus it would have been a dodgy goal if given as we committed a foul just before it went in.

The goal in our first home game?

We had ample opportunity to keep ourselves up that season, plus it would have been a dodgy goal if given as we committed a foul just before it went in.

It was the capitulations at Derby , Sheffield and home to Coventry that sealed it imo. Avoid of one them and we stay up. Or just take a couple of goals from each :D

Reading finished 2nd but due to only 2 teams going up 2nd was the 1st play off spot rather than automatic promotion.

Was that not when we beat wolves then reading in play off final and boro went up as champions?

• Site Supporter

Irrational Team Hate?

1. Hate(d) Stoke with a passion as a Romford born & bred Stoke supporter, (WTF!) who I considered a colleague & a friend, SHAFTED me big

style at work...

(Wembley was a tad of a low point)

2. Luton - I lived near Watford for a while, & many of my mates there hated Luton like we generally hate the reD Pigs. So I got mixed up in

their 'love' of the 'Shatters'.

R.

Edited by BWanderers

I fucking hate City as someone I considered a friend shafted me big style.

I hate the blue nose smarmy cunt with an absolute passion, and therefore the rest of the deluded cunts are guilty by association.

Hated it when my boy played there

Only teams I've taken a real dislike to have been 

Tranmere - Aldridge

Everton - fans causing trouble in West Upper and at a different game, after the match, when they segregated the fans at Parkway, they threw a load of snowballs at a teenage girl. hit her in the face, and started cheering and laughing at her when she was led away in tears - utter cunts

Massives - only since I moved to Manc 

Couldn't give a shite about Utd or Liverpool - they don't appear on my radar and I doubt that we do on most of theirs