Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ben Wallace: Ben once fumed on Twitter that Michael Gove would be Theon Greyjoy “by the time I am finished with him”. Then again, maybe it would actually be quite popular to run on a promise to relieve the Conservative party of its penises.

He's also a bit of a Walter Mitty...

FXD12e_WAAEeeuZ?format=jpg&name=large

17 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He's also a bit of a Walter Mitty...

FXD12e_WAAEeeuZ?format=jpg&name=large

Oh, that's delicious.

I love it when bullshitters get outed. Live a Walter Mitty/Jon Lindsay life and you'll get found out eventually.

As Morrissey said "...There's always someone, somewhere with a big nose, who knows
And who'll trip you up and laugh when you fall..."

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Little Britain🤣That’s the deputy head of the Labour Party! 

Thought she came across well there though kay burley isn't very good at interviews 

Was most surprised to hear she's a grandmother, she's younger than me and my little one hasn't even started school yet!

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Thought she came across well there though kay burley isn't very good at interviews 

Was most surprised to hear she's a grandmother, she's younger than me and my little one hasn't even started school yet!

Trollop

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Is he or are you just posting shite off Twitter? 

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/04/20/tory-security-minister-accused-of-false-claims-of-his-military-service-and-strange-wikipedia-activity-followed/

His reponse states: "Unfortunately for those trying to smear my military services the facts are I was an intelligence officers with my Regiment in 1994 in East Tyrone , Northern Ireland. I was, at the time aware, of some of the negotiations and intelligence surrounding the PIRA 1994 ceasefire."

So he "was aware" of the negotiations, but not involved in them in any form whatsoever - which is what his original claim insinuated.

• Moderators

There's some parts of Bolton (and surrounding areas that get grief), but FUCK MY LIFE, someone somewhere needs to point out that Bromley Cross is the most inbred part of the town. I imagine The Sportsman only serves gammon.

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

There's some parts of Bolton (and surrounding areas that get grief), but FUCK MY LIFE, someone somewhere needs to point out that Bromley Cross is the most inbred part of the town. I imagine The Sportsman only serves gammon.

Oh is that we're the Sportsman is? Lol I thought it was Johnny Fold 

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

Rishi, Rishi, Rishi.

His #ReadyForRishi campaign is underway.

He registered the domain name readyforRishi.com back in December.

Thats Olympic standard shithousery

Billionaire and his keks are always half mast.

If you can't choose the right size trousers you ain't running the country mate.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/04/20/tory-security-minister-accused-of-false-claims-of-his-military-service-and-strange-wikipedia-activity-followed/

His reponse states: "Unfortunately for those trying to smear my military services the facts are I was an intelligence officers with my Regiment in 1994 in East Tyrone , Northern Ireland. I was, at the time aware, of some of the negotiations and intelligence surrounding the PIRA 1994 ceasefire."

So he "was aware" of the negotiations, but not involved in them in any form whatsoever - which is what his original claim insinuated.

Fkinell you’re waffling on as much as the original tweeter. Have a night off lad. 

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I take it you’ve not been to Little Lever? 

• Members
3 hours ago, Winchester White said:

She left school pregnant at 16 with no qualifications.  I think that's why Bolty calls her a slag?

Might be wise not to try to work out my motives. Multiple.

Levelling 'scum' allegations at folk for one. Especially when she is such a rough cunt.