Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

14 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Correct

approaching 8k now which is probably not far off our reduced capacity and the infection rate in bolton won’t help that either 

@tomski Always claims i like a moan but i will definitely be raging if i can't go just because you BL fuckers can't wash your hands and stay in doors 

3 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

We can't & shouldn't judge individuals reasons for buying or not buying.

However, mick shed painting/organising man, has just lived in Yurkshur too long & become a tight fisted bugger 😉

Not part of the Lancashire Border Patrol

Yorkshire? How very dare you. 

Not got a season ticket this year. I'd had one every year from 1977-87 and 1990 to 2019. I live 175 miles from Bolton and have a job that has increasing tendencies to invade weekends at short notice.

My version of backing the owners is going to be buying a load of stuff from the online club shop. 

Even so I'm proud to see us selling almost 8,000 in a Division 4 season starting in a pandemic. Serious reason to be optimistic about our long term future. Proper football club. Take note "Tics".

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Still Bury. Dont recall seeing any new mobile signs about Bolton lockdown going into Bury.

I think it may have been BigE asking earlier if perhaps they could just allow supporters into the ground who don’t have a BL postcode. On the list or off, the point made was without a BL postcode.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I think it may have been BigE asking earlier if perhaps they could just allow supporters into the ground who don’t have a BL postcode. On the list or off, the point made was without a BL postcode.

iamin, but i would guess that the total number of our 8k season ticket holders living outstside the contaminated (:D) BL postcode would only be around 2k tops.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter

I doubt they can differentiate. I live in BL2 area in Harwood. My brother also lives in BL2 but about a mile away. Hennigans is in BL2 about a mile and a half the other way. The postcode just doesn’t say enough.

I've 3 tickets and got mine set up for iFollow last week so I could watch the Bradford game, went to set the others up for the league games and it doesn't let you register if you are under 18 (one of mine is an u18s). 

I was thinking we'd get a link for each season ticket so we had the flexibility to watch wherever but seems if you're 17 that isn't the case ?

I did the obvious but is that not a bit of a rum do ?

• Site Supporter

Friend of mine, one of the Rochdale lot, called the club last week to renew his and his lady’s tickets. He was advised to hold off because it’s not looking good for a quick return to the stands. They actually tried persuading him to not buy!

in the end I think he’s renewed both anyway.

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Friend of mine, one of the Rochdale lot, called the club last week to renew his and his lady’s tickets. He was advised to hold off because it’s not looking good for a quick return to the stands. They actually tried persuading him to not buy!

in the end I think he’s renewed both anyway.

That’s worrying very 

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Cambridge are having fans in at 2 games this week, maybe they'll be introducing crowds into stadiums based on local situations. Knowing our luck we'll not be in till after Christmas while other places gradually increase their capacity.

* In fact just had a look on the Cambridge United website and tickets for the tinpot trophy game are on open sale including away (?!)

I'll check later in the week when the league game tickets go on sale but nothing on there to suggest any restrictions regarding who can and cant buy.

Maybe having a non Bolton postcode will come right in handy in a few weeks time...

Walked past Trafford FC before. Groundsmen was in. Asked him if they were allowing fans and he said they'd had a couple of hundred in for their pre-season games and would be allowing somewhere between 200-300 for their first league fixture on 19th Sept vs Tadcaster. Interesting. And the bar is open so you can stand and watch with a pint. Has a certain appeal.