Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Coventry

gonzo

6 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Anyone any idea what row, in the lower tier, that you start to get wet when it rains? I’m asking for someone who only goes in the posh seats. Ta very much.

Used to sit on row R in WSL and no problems, think a few rows in front could be a bit dodgy.

Alan Nixon posted it in the sun about the senior players protesting, but is anyone even arsed about them not playing not one looked any better than the youth players against Wycombe last week

Edited by Okocha10

5 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Alan Nixon posted it in the sun about the senior players protesting, but is anyone even arsed about them not playing not one looked any better than the youth players against Wycombe last week

Luke Murphy might as well not turn up anyway, never seen such an insignificant player on the pitch.

Edited by Blondi

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Anyone any idea what row, in the lower tier, that you start to get wet when it rains? I’m asking for someone who only goes in the posh seats. Ta very much.

Haha, that was my first thought!

Usually ESU, but managed to get seats on the back row ESL tomorrow.

Mixing with the plebs.😁

9 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

Likewise - something to do with lack of insurance should the club get liquidated for whatever reason is what I’ve heard

It’s not. It’s still the dispute over only partial wages payment from last week. 

41 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I was reliably informed by the ticket office that it only rains from row R down

He also said I could pay in Drachma, so who knows? 

Absolutely steaming but fuck it come on you whites, I don't care if it's the kids playing fuck it. COYFWM!!!!

Sick to the back teeth with all thes shitthats being going on but we have a very very good core fan base, the wanderers will never die.