Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool

burnden

He was a sly git as well that 21 glad he was so shit and didnt fluke one. 

Lowe motm for me but couldnt fault defence thought Hobbs was immense especially first half. Enjoyed it and we will start winning and go on a run and there will be some squeaky bums in Southend, Wimbledon, Dale, Accrington etc. We can hunt 3 of them down! COYW

We are having unbelievably bad luck with injuries. Just as we're getting to the stage of having a good solid side that can go on and win some games we're losing senior players by the hour. 

On the game, outstanding from all the back four, plenty of other good performances too. Politic and Verlinden didn't get into it much, but credit to their set up and how well they defended too, a decent, solid team who with somebody better than that stump up front could threaten the promotion places.

Our young lads are going to have to keep stepping up but the two who did tonight were brilliant, should be proud of themselves

3 minutes ago, snowball said:

Sorry but im with Mr Meldrew. Hes useless. Sorry hes injured but i had absolutely nothing riding on him. Bridcutt on the other hand ....

Nah can't agree with that.He played great aginst Sun'lun + was out of position. I was kind of hoping Keef + Dave would be able get a tune out of him on a regular basis.

We're looking tough to beat at home now and we're not shipping goals in anymore.

We're making huge steps in the right direction and although we're still an obvious work in progress, it's coming.

Wish we could get that first win soon though and get that fucking annoying twatting monkey off our backs.

I love Keith Hills interviews,so different to the dour mind numbing drabness of Coyle/Dougie/Lennon and Parky.

Hills positivity and enthusiasm is like a breath of fresh air, i  get the feeling he lives and breathes this job - & he's fucking loving it.

We'll be back.

COYWM.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

FyI  any crack or fracture in the bone is considered a broken bone and can be self healed in one or two weeks .

The horror of a broken bone is a displaced or compound fracture which takes as long as it takes , usually months.
A displaced fracture of the clavicle can often pierce the lung but obviously not in this case so heres hoping !

Really good, tonight. That's 5 out of the current top 6 we've played and, barring the kids falling apart v Ipswich, we've not been bossed in any of them, and have been unlucky to not get a couple of wins out of them. 

Is the quality in League One really that poor? We really could do with playing Wimbledon or someone soon and absolutely smashing them. It's coming.