Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Esco is right. Simple. 

Why has Andrew signed it? We all know precisely why. Said beofre the fact he’s not up for a criminal trial is appalling. 

but , just for completeness, I said she would settle out of court and was after money. I think You will find I am 100% correct. End of 😘. Sure your wee psychotic,  incorrect about everything, bum chum will be along with an apology shortly H (when he’s sobered up). 

Don't think he could be up in a criminal court with her previously doing a civil one. I don't understand the reasons, but someone was on a while back explaining it.

Only route was civil path.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, Traf said:

Fancy offering a large sum of cash to someone he has never met, just so they don't say he did something he's sure he didn't do.

No nda as we know of, so she's free to say/write what she wants now that the case is settled.

Some were saying it protects others who may have been involved, but we'll see what she does next. No doubt newspapers and publishers will be all over her.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Don't think he could be up in a criminal court with her previously doing a civil one. I don't understand the reasons, but someone was on a while back explaining it.

Only route was civil path.

If the Ghislane Maxwell case puts him back in the frame, could a criminal case be brought against him on trafficking or conspiracy charges?

The FBI still want to speak to him as well.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

If the Ghislane Maxwell case puts him back in the frame, could a criminal case be brought against him on trafficking or conspiracy charges?

Not a clue mate.

Just going off what some legal bod was saying a while back.

I suppose the issue for prosecutors is evidence. Without sufficient levels, they can't ask for arrest/extradition.

Assuming he did tub the lass, that wouldn't necessarily mean he's been involved in the trafficking etc, so they're a bit stuck without evidence of possible involvement. 

Commentators last night, including an American lawyer involved said it was done and dusted now, so perhaps that's the best pointer.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mannyroader said:

Yes. He's settled a civil case. He could still be dragged into a criminal case.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

It is possible that 'all' Andrew has actually done, is have sex with someone over the UK age of consent, who he thought at the time was a willing partner. Easy to see why he wouldn't want a court case trawling through his life and single man lifestyle.

Not really, when you look at his relationship with Epstein and Maxwell 

Plus he did an interview on TV where he said he'd never met her  

He could've just said "yeah i met her and thought she was willing" had that been the case 

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Zico said:

Not really, when you look at his relationship with Epstein and Maxwell 

Plus he did an interview on TV where he said he'd never met her  

He could've just said "yeah i met her and thought she was willing" had that been the case 

His relationship with them wouldn't mean a thing on its own though- people will have known them without being involved in anything untoward.

The 'event' that occurred between him and the girl is the issue in this case.

Stupid sod saying he hadn't met her is daft- unless the photo was doctored, and I'm sure his team would have been all over that if it was.

Like you say just admit having met her, and not fucking up his interview.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

His relationship with them wouldn't mean a thing on its own though- people will have known them without being involved in anything untoward.

All things considered, it's very hard to believe that, as duck egg suggested, that it would turn out Andrew actually thought he'd just got lucky

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

All things considered, it's very hard to believe that, as duck egg suggested, that it would turn out Andrew actually thought he'd just got lucky

Celebs, footballers etc get invited to come to parties, there'll be music, girls etc.  They all know that the girls there aren't necessarily attracted to them as much as the image of pulling a celeb.

I dont think its a stretch to think Andrew got invited to one such party and thought he'd copped off with a willing young lass rather than a reluctant victim of trafficking. Definitely poor judgement and a numpty but a nonce or a rapist? I'm not convinced.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I dont think its a stretch to think Andrew got invited to one such party and thought he'd copped off with a willing young lass rather than a reluctant victim of trafficking. Definitely poor judgement and a numpty but a nonce or a rapist? I'm not convinced.

If not you should watch the Epstein documentary on Netflix and the Prince Andrew interview 

He was best mates with them, it's highly unlikely he had no idea what they got up to in terms of arranging girls for their mates and clients 

He also said he'd never met her and just settled to the sum of £12m 

Not sure why you'd still give him some sort of benefit of the doubt, unless you've not given any time to finding out more about what went down

21 minutes ago, Zico said:

If not you should watch the Epstein documentary on Netflix and the Prince Andrew interview 

He was best mates with them, it's highly unlikely he had no idea what they got up to in terms of arranging girls for their mates and clients 

He also said he'd never met her and just settled to the sum of £12m 

Not sure why you'd still give him some sort of benefit of the doubt, unless you've not given any time to finding out more about what went down

I've seen em.  The documentary was horrific. The interview an absolute car crash.

I'm just suggesting the possibility that he thought he was with a willing lass at the time rather than him being a rapist.  What's come out since, the grooming and trafficking, is probably the very reason why he denied ever meeting her.

13 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Esco is right. Simple. 

Why has Andrew signed it? We all know precisely why. Said beofre the fact he’s not up for a criminal trial is appalling. 

but , just for completeness, I said she would settle out of court and was after money. I think You will find I am 100% correct. End of 😘. Sure your wee psychotic,  incorrect about everything, bum chum will be along with an apology shortly H (when he’s sobered up). 

Really not. Also, third person is never a good look petal x

1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

Celebs, footballers etc get invited to come to parties, there'll be music, girls etc.  They all know that the girls there aren't necessarily attracted to them as much as the image of pulling a celeb.

That's so apologetic and naive to be laughable.

I've been to hundreds of parties, red carpet dos. He knew. We all know he knew. The daft drunk twat should show us the last vestiges of unaccountable privilege.

The fact the people are making up excuses on a fucking Bolton forum...blimey.