Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coventry away

burnden

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Bisto would be well pissed off dropping down to the bench after his performance on Saturday, Chino has to put the same team out.

That's where Keith has to earn his corn. He's changed things quite often as it is.

I'm just a bit concerned that having both Murphy and Hamilton in the midfield would leave us light defensively. Unless one of the strikers made way for another midfielder.

Dave's idea certainly has merit.

What's this spurs lad like?

4 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Surprised to see that Coventry only average around 6500 at St Andrews this season, i know it’s a 30 odd mile round trip for them an’ all that, but i always thought they were one of the biggest clubs in the West Midlands loike.

They should do better with a population of 330000 ish & no real competition geographically .Fickle lot worked there for a while , pretty solid support when they were prem but not so since.Capable of a big day out now & again but considering they regard Villa as their main rivals no comparison  regrettably .

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Im not dissing the idea, just that I wouldn't change the team after Saturdays performance, barring any injuries 

Certainly wouldn't be critical of Keith if he kept faith with the same 11.

Wouldn't want one of his crazy selections that we've seen before.

1 hour ago, Take Hunt Off said:

They should do better with a population of 330000 ish & no real competition geographically .Fickle lot worked there for a while , pretty solid support when they were prem but not so since.Capable of a big day out now & again but considering they regard Villa as their main rivals no comparison  regrettably .

Tons of Yoonited round Coventry. I know they are everywhere but especially prevalent in those parts in my experience 

2 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

30 minutes ago, snowball said:

Tons of Yoonited round Coventry. I know they are everywhere but especially prevalent in those parts in my experience 

Sounds like Bolton.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Picked 2 tickets up yesterday.

Had a look on one of their forums - most are expecting to give us a real thumping, with a few expecting us to have 11 men behind the ball and try for a 0-0.

I don't see either scenario tbh

I hope their team under estimate us just as much.

i know it was only 1 win at home against a crap team but we look a far better balanced squad after the deadline day business

17 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

I hope their team under estimate us just as much.

i know it was only 1 win at home against a crap team but we look a far better balanced squad after the deadline day business

Heres hoping. Saturday will be a good test for us. I’m going there expecting a defeat, anything else is a Brucie.

11 hours ago, embankment said:

Bought a ticket today at 5.10pm , guy serving me said around 700 sold.

Hopefully a few more decide to go

Got ours yesterday too, I wasn't told how many we'd sold.

That said, I sent my lad for them and he didn't ask.