Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Takeaways and delivery

globaldiver

• Members
6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I read your heartfelt post last night about your gran - but I saw 'walking' as 'wanking' 😊 put a new light on it - hope shes's alright probably outlive us x

Aye she’s not phased it’s more me being a soft twat. She’ll probably go out in a blaze of glory not dying to some shitty bat eating virus

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Good point. Wankers on here.

Right, I do know that the Axe Throwing place you’re Dunscar are doing deliveries within 3-4 miles.

Not axes, obviously. But he has a proper pitmaster chef who smokes briskets, does massive chicken wings, smoked sausage all that type of thing. The man is a god. The food is usually smoked for 36 hours and is just unbelievably good.

I’ll find out details and post later, but you really should get on this as a treat.

It's what I'm planning on having tomorrow evening 😋

Just now, ErnestTurnip said:

You can use gram flour for pies if any of the asian supermarkets have it, I've used it before and it's fine but does have a slight taste to it.

Curry?

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

You can use gram flour for pies if any of the asian supermarkets have it, I've used it before and it's fine but does have a slight taste to it.

Used that the other day. Was ok, but lad, typically, moaned.

Going to make some pakoras and try an ondwha with a different flour blend over the weekend.

Kinell, might deliver some to spider!

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Spider said:

Italy seems to be on the other side of it now.

can we optimistically say we can see mid-May as turning the corner if every cunt behaves this weekend?

how many croaked in Italy in today’s figures? Can’t find it anywhere. Sincerely hope they are on the way down

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

how many croaked in Italy in today’s figures? Can’t find it anywhere. Sincerely hope they are on the way down

Turkey; the new dark horse