Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

12 minutes ago, Zico said:

Seems at least the US and Russia are having a war of words: 

Biden: "I think he is a war criminal"

Kremlin: "We consider unacceptable and unforgivable such rhetoric of the head of state, whose bombs killed hundreds of thousands of people around the world"

He's got a point. 

America judge who is a war criminal... But they've fucking savaged half the middle east the last 20 years with fuck all regard for anyone. 

• Members
22 minutes ago, Zico said:

Seems at least the US and Russia are having a war of words: 

Biden: "I think he is a war criminal"

Kremlin: "We consider unacceptable and unforgivable such rhetoric of the head of state, whose bombs killed hundreds of thousands of people around the world"

That’s reckless from Biden. He didn’t need to answer it. It wasn’t a press conference he was just walking out. 

That's a big deal.

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That’s reckless from Biden. He didn’t need to answer it. It wasn’t a press conference he was just walking out. 

That's a big deal.

What’s putin gonna do about it? Nothing methinks. 

im sure putin more angry about the 100s of missiles Biden is sending to the Ukraine. Fantastic news, it’s time the US stepped up the support. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, stevieb said:

He's got a point. 

America judge who is a war criminal... But they've fucking savaged half the middle east the last 20 years with fuck all regard for anyone. 

That isn't true at all.

Of course civilians die in conflict but to say they gave fuck all regard for anyone is so far removed from reality.

Have you seen the state of Mariupol? Every building type has been blasted to pieces regardless of purpose, an entire city almost destroyed.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What’s putin gonna do about it? Nothing methinks. 

im sure putin more angry about the 100s of missiles Biden is sending to the Ukraine. Fantastic news, it’s time the US stepped up the support. 

They analyse any west comment like you wouldn’t believe. They’re so temperamental for the POTUS to call him a war criminal is something they’ll use to Chuck on top of the supplying of weapons 

Ceasefire is 15-1 in Rudys bookies

32 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Have you seen the state of Mariupol? 

Yeah man. I'm sat here sipping a flat white in the bustling American liberated cafe culture of Damascus picking up the WiFi watching live scenes of Mariupol on RT

Have I missed owt? 

• Members
7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Yeah man. I'm sat here sipping a flat white in the bustling American liberated cafe culture of Damascus picking up the WiFi watching live scenes of Mariupol on RT

Have I missed owt? 

You’re right to a degree, but America go into their conflicts to make those countries better in the long term, they aren’t unjust wars, unfortunately wars have collateral damage and civilian casualties. Russia haven’t gone to Ukraine to make the country better, they’re not a third world country. 
Putin may be a war criminal, but when you’re trying to deescalate a situation you don’t pull out your branding iron and slam it on the bear.
The end of Russias biggest enemy should be name calling. Stick to the facts Joe, peoples lives are at stake. 

9 hours ago, stevieb said:

He's got a point. 

They (&us) hardly savaged half the middle east.

What were they meant to do after 9/11? They obliterated a terrorist regime and made a better place. Hence thousands fleeing when they pulled out.

Imagine a 9/11 in Moscow. Fuck me the nukes wouldve been out before the dust settled.

45 minutes ago, gonzo said:

They (&us) hardly savaged half the middle east.

What were they meant to do after 9/11? They obliterated a terrorist regime and made a better place. Hence thousands fleeing when they pulled out.

Imagine a 9/11 in Moscow. Fuck me the nukes wouldve been out before the dust settled.

And now they've pulled out and it's back to how it was. Could also be argued 9/11 was a result of the US sticking their beaks into Iraq.

Edited by mickbrown

11 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

And now they've pulled out and it's back to how it was. Could also be argued 9/11 was a result of the US sticking their beaks into Iraq.

Iraq invaded Kuwait though and were going to nick all the oil. If 9/11 was, as you allude to, an extension of that war they had cause to steam in.

24 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Iraq invaded Kuwait though and were going to nick all the oil. If 9/11 was, as you allude to, an extension of that war they had cause to steam in.

Nope, not that war. They'd done Kuwait early 90s.

They went back for Saddam later. That's what caused 9/11.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Nope, not that war. They'd done Kuwait early 90s.

They went back for Saddam later. That's what caused 9/11.

Saddam was captured and executed in 2003... 9/11 was in 2001.

Bush jnr was holding hands with the 'King' of Saudi Arabia literally. 9/11 was backed by Saudi money, carried out by Saudis, orchestrated by Bin Laden, a Saudi...

But invade Iraq instead and cause an insurgency with foreign muzzies pulling the strings there, alongside disgruntled Iraqi Sunnis,

A total clusterfuck.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

George "Dubya" Bush, Tony BLiar and John Winston Howard are all War Criminals courtesy of their war on Weapons of Mass Disappearance. They have not been prosecuted nor will they be. The same applies to that paranoid pig-eyed piece of excrement that heads the Russian Regime.

19 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I don't think anyone is going to argue that Tony Blair isn't a war criminal are they?

There was an opportunity for Parliament to vote against the invasion but only the Lib Dems were against it. It was not only Tony Blair’s failure but a failure of our Parliament and the intelligence they were using.

21 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

There was an opportunity for Parliament to vote against the invasion but only the Lib Dems were against it. It was not only Tony Blair’s failure but a failure of our Parliament and the intelligence they were using.

I'm not sure I'd have done much different if someone had plonked an intelligence report on my desk telling me Iraq were developing WMD's?

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

If Trump would have fanned the flames and called him a war criminal he would have been strung out on every news outlet in the world 

Not that he is wrong like but maybe not the best move whilst the little cunt is still engaging in war criminality.