Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Orient (H)

DomRepWanderer

• Site Supporter

First half observations. How have we not scored?! Baptise better than Delaney. Fonz despite the sitter looks good in 10 role. Arthur dangerous. Santos composed . We handled conditions better than them. When we’ve lost the ball tracked back well... Not missed Sarcevic that half. Mcanuff 39??! Massive gaps/spaces between back line and front to exploit .....first goal will be vital.

We have shaded the first half, could easily be leading but not to be. Midfield holding up ok. Santa n baptiste done well in defence. 
gnu looks dangerous whenever he gets the ball but sadly not getting involved as much as we need him to.

doyle not dropping as deep as he usually does.

this game can go either way 

Baptiste played well, he wont get dropped any time soon. 

How has Arthur not played more football this season?  Oh I forgot, its because we've played with 5 defenders in most games.  Beggars belief.  We can still lose this game 1-0 and it wont change my opinion, expecting our main attacks from wide to come from the full backs has been a major mistake by IE (to add to the list).  And no, I don't see them in training.