Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

7 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Exactly this. Tubes cancelled their destination and forced to walk.

Police then in their way stopping them from going any where.

Why were the police stopping them from walking to the cenotaph?

Any way ... we all knew how the news and certain people would portray today.

Shame to see so many glad the inevitable happened to their liking but not surprising.

Despite the hate ...  it's just a little reminder to keep on thinking the way I do.

7 hours ago, captainmed said:

As normal you are correct Sir.

As normal the football lads are called far-right. 

I say patriotic. 

I suppose that’s virtually the same thing as racist though in the UK these days. 

"Police said 300,000 pro-Palestinian protesters marched to call for a Gaza ceasefire, in demonstrations which coincided with Armistice Day. Counter-protesters made up the "vast majority" of 126 arrests made, police said, while nine officers were injured. The Met also condemned "extreme violence" by right-wing activists. Counter-protesters, who included those from far-right groups, clashed with police near London's Cenotaph and in Chinatown. Some of them had knives and knuckledusters. Separately, the Met criticised the actions of "breakaway groups behaving in an intimidating manner" at the end of the pro-Palestinian march, and said arrests were made after fireworks struck officers in the face.

It also issued photos of three individuals it suspects of antisemitic hate crimes during the march."

Patriotic 🤣

You're fckin deluded boys. 

Three antisemitic hate crimes out of over 300,000 people. Wow, that's some Hate March there. 

Braverman doesn't have a clue. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

"Police said 300,000 pro-Palestinian protesters marched to call for a Gaza ceasefire, in demonstrations which coincided with Armistice Day. Counter-protesters made up the "vast majority" of 126 arrests made, police said, while nine officers were injured. The Met also condemned "extreme violence" by right-wing activists. Counter-protesters, who included those from far-right groups, clashed with police near London's Cenotaph and in Chinatown. Some of them had knives and knuckledusters. Separately, the Met criticised the actions of "breakaway groups behaving in an intimidating manner" at the end of the pro-Palestinian march, and said arrests were made after fireworks struck officers in the face.

It also issued photos of three individuals it suspects of antisemitic hate crimes during the march."

Patriotic 🤣

Three antisemitic hate crimes out of over 300,000 people. Wow, that's some Hate March there. 

If you believe that you've no business calling others deluded

7 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Why were the police stopping them from walking to the cenotaph?

The cenotaph had an exclusion zone set up around it did it not? I know some areas were set aside for counter protesters nearby but the cenotaph was out of bounds. 

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Patriotic 🤣

Finally you got there. After so much confusion on your behalf last night surely now you can see the 2 tier policing. 

So that will be the scumbags they are looking for then 👍

What are we on now after the Met going through all that surveillance? 3 - 6 individuals out of over 300,000 people? Fck me they should have called the whole thing off !

Funnily  enough, I've never denied that extremists elements would be there, or defended them. I hope that they are arrested and given a fair punishment. 

But let's not pretend it was a hate march that should have been banned. And let's not pretend that those thugs we saw earlier in the day are proper English patriots 😂 That's the deluded part.

19 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Perhaps the met police should have arrested them on the day, my guess is they were told not to arrest for fear of it causing trouble… if so that confirms 2 tier policing policy. Remind me what religion the mayor of london is. Suella would be right.

If you read the reports and followed the updates yesterday, you will have seen that the police confirmed that there were fewer police than they had wanted following the march, because they were disproportionately tied up trying to deal with right wing activists who were causing trouble before the main march started.

There were therefore fewer police able to make arrest in / around the march, so the police were using footage from various sources to retrospectively make arrests. As you can see from the above.

Only you could to turn police actively trying to arrest pro-Palestinians into an anti-police tirade 😆

You're starting to sound a bit like Miami…

You are correct about one thing - Suella is very much to the right.

8 hours ago, captainmed said:

As normal you are correct Sir.

As normal the football lads are called far-right. 

I say patriotic. 

I suppose that’s virtually the same thing as racist though in the UK these days. 

Some more patriotic football lads

• Members
28 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

So that will be the scumbags they are looking for then 👍

What are we on now after the Met going through all that surveillance? 3 - 6 individuals out of over 300,000 people? Fck me they should have called the whole thing off !

Funnily  enough, I've never denied that extremists elements would be there, or defended them. I hope that they are arrested and given a fair punishment. 

But let's not pretend it was a hate march that should have been banned. And let's not pretend that those thugs we saw earlier in the day are proper English patriots 😂 That's the deluded part.

No, just mocked, downplayed, or belittled efforts to highlight them

• Members
6 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

If you read the reports and followed the updates yesterday, you will have seen that the police confirmed that there were fewer police than they had wanted following the march, because they were disproportionately tied up trying to deal with right wing activists who were causing trouble before the main march started.

There were therefore fewer police able to make arrest in / around the march, so the police were using footage from various sources to retrospectively make arrests. As you can see from the above.

That'd be more plausible if it hadn't also been the tactic for the previous five weekends

47 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Perhaps the met police should have arrested them on the day, my guess is they were told not to arrest for fear of it causing trouble… if so that confirms 2 tier policing policy. Remind me what religion the mayor of london is. Suella would be right.

If the met police are independent of the government then surely they are independent of the mayor of London.