Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Deadpool 2022

Rudy

3 hours ago, little whitt said:

The Queen

Clint Eastwood 

Pele 

I think you're right but with McCartney instead of Clint. All on the same day as well, and the internet genuinely breaks in shock - allowing Putin to invade Finland without anyone realising. When the fog clears it all boots/nukes off and the EFL gets cancelled due to a nuclear winter (despite Doncaster's protestations).

In the nick of time Elon Musk blasts off to start a new life on his secret moonbase, along with half of the Doncaster Belles squad and the Pope (or is it really?) as spiritual advisor.

So however bad the last few years have been, at least humanity in it's totality hasn't been reduced to Elon Musk, a dozen Yorkshire slappers and Putin disguised as the Pope. But it's coming, mark my words...

24 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Flash Gordon? I always found that a bit camp tbh. Don't think I've ever watched it in full

That's Liam Gordon when he's sprinting. Not gna pretend I know much about Flash Gordon. Power Rangers was more my era. The odd episode of Captain Scarlet and Thunderbirds too.