Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Deadpool 2022

Rudy

• Members
24 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Tom Parker - The Wanted 33yrs old

Went to college with Tom aka Saj. Lost contact after college. Then saw him on telly. Think he did drama at college but didn’t realise how much he was into making music. 
Saw him when he was well in the midst of fame with the Wanted and he was exactly the same had a couple of beers with him and next time I heard about him again was his diagnosis on the news. Didn’t see him again. 

Top top fella always had time for everyone. Proper lovely lad. Was tragic to hear about it.

RIP Saj

51 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Went to college with Tom aka Saj. Lost contact after college. Then saw him on telly. Think he did drama at college but didn’t realise how much he was into making music. 
Saw him when he was well in the midst of fame with the Wanted and he was exactly the same had a couple of beers with him and next time I heard about him again was his diagnosis on the news. Didn’t see him again. 

Top top fella always had time for everyone. Proper lovely lad. Was tragic to hear about it.

RIP Saj

Don’t know the lad, but he was in the same boozer as me in Wembley before the Stoke game.
Pretty sure The Wanted would’ve been at the height of their fame at the time. 

Never knew before or since if he was much of a fan, but he was proudly belting out Bolton songs that day. RIP. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Hello Ma (God). Dot Cotton aka June Brown.

Dead at 95 - no age.

She was in Minder last week and looked healthy.

Ooh I say.  Very sad :(

I hope she's donated her lungs to medical research.

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Nick Cotton was the reason I heard my grandma swear for the first and possibly only time

” Ya man is wicked bastard, evil evil,man lawdamercy”

Who hasn't attempted to murder their overbearing mother? Unlike amateur Cotton I succeeded, let who has not attempted murder on their mum cast the first stone.