Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Injuries

Ani

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Shame Rudy isn’t about he could offer his professional opinion 

When you think back how many he took in. My favourite charity is still waiting for my share of the ‘guess the crowd’ fund he’d sorted from Man City.

I mean, it was one thing to pretend you’re running a guess the crowd comp but to spice things up let’s add the charitable thing as a hidden extra.

To the poster formerly known as Rudy, if you’re still lurking under a different user name, be aware, I think you’re a cunt of the highest order. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

When you think back how many he took in. My favourite charity is still waiting for my share of the ‘guess the crowd’ fund he’d sorted from Man City.

I mean, it was one thing to pretend you’re running a guess the crowd comp but to spice things up let’s add the charitable thing as a hidden extra.

To the poster formerly known as Rudy, if you’re still lurking under a different user name, be aware, I think you’re a cunt of the highest order. 

Mr Grey agrees....

• Site Supporter

Just taken this snippet from a report I read of the Aussies cup win. Hope its wrong..

Nathaniel Atkinson also offered some bright moments off the bench, including getting down the right flank in behind the opposition defence. He was poor against Uzbekistan but may be needed to start next at right-back with Gethin Jones going off with an apparent injury issue.

2 hours ago, desperado said:

Just taken this snippet from a report I read of the Aussies cup win. Hope its wrong..

Nathaniel Atkinson also offered some bright moments off the bench, including getting down the right flank in behind the opposition defence. He was poor against Uzbekistan but may be needed to start next at right-back with Gethin Jones going off with an apparent injury issue.

This from ABC

"Jones, who replaced Nathaniel Atkinson in the starting line-up, came off holding his groin in the 69th minute."

Send him home!

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Unbelievable

makes it worse that he got it playing in some Micky mouse competition 

It's completely disrespectful to other countries to say that 

Bit like when fans moan about players going off to African nations then say they should play a different time of year 

They don't and won't so live with it 

Gethin chose to go

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He categorically is.

Not according to Gethin 

"obviously I was born in Australia but I've lived in Wales pretty much my whole life and speak the Welsh language. I'm 100% Welsh." 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Zico said:

Not according to Gethin 

"obviously I was born in Australia but I've lived in Wales pretty much my whole life and speak the Welsh language. I'm 100% Welsh." 

Gethin decided to play for Australia, because he's Australian.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Gethin decided to play for Australia, because he's Australian.

Not according to Gethin

He only plays for Australia because Wales won't pick him