Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It's The Day Irish Feckers Get Even Drunker Than Every Other Day...

Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

The drummer is fine as is the other one and Bono is fine too, he's just admiring his hatchbacks. 

I've got a signed copy of a VHS tape of the West Country comedian Jethro signed by Bono, it must be worth a fortune now Jethro's dead, he is dead isn't he? I've also got loads of teddy bears dressed up as Beefeaters.

10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

American Irish? Like sending money and arms and semtex to da IRA because their grandfather drank a pint of Murphys once?

In the unlikely event that you choose to eat at 'Micky D's' - don't put money in the children's hospital  charity boxes because it really goes to the IRA. Yhihf. 

1 minute ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

In the unlikely event that you choose to eat at 'Micky D's' - don't put money in the children's hospital  charity boxes because it really goes to the IRA. Yhihf. 

Me and some mates used to dine at a place called Al Quds (Jerusalem) they'd always look baffled when we, three whiteys, stuck our change in a charity box that probably said 'Help Fund Rocket Propelled Grenades For Hamas' in Arabic. They did belting kebabs though.

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Me and some mates used to dine at a place called Al Quds (Jerusalem) they'd always look baffled when we, three whiteys, stuck our change in a charity box that probably said 'Help Fund Rocket Propelled Grenades For Hamas' in Arabic. They did belting kebabs though.

Bet you followed it up with an impromptu acoustic version of 'Come out ye black n tans'

If you are in London, doing guiness for £2 a pint in the Lincoln Lounge in King's Cross.

I only know this because I was out last night and my mate who I was with went to the bog and then didn't come back. She'd been sick and collapsed (I did warn her that negroni's on an empty stomach might be a bit leathal) Thought she would come round, but she was a dead weight - two of us had to carry her out of the bog. Ended up having to sit in the pub with her for two hours whilst she came round. 

I'm not a natural caregiver and by 11 I was mightly pissed off.

• Members
3 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Wasn’t there a poster on here who was robbed the charity box at McDonalds when they were absolute brassic?

Edited by Rudy