Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Agreed. They should simply have maintained a diplomatic and regal silence and leave the mentally unstable conspiracy theorists to go into overdrive to such an extent that they eventually implode.

They got sucked in by an army of L/H White trolls.

Agree for the most part, though the doctored photo that wasn't picked up by the palace PR people left them in a difficult situation. 

It should have been enough, but arguably made things worse. Perhaps more poor advice?

41 minutes ago, little whitt said:

Fucking Gutter Press 

Hounding her again 

Like they did with

Princess Diana 

Spot on 👍

Her video was incredibly brave and delivered perfectly. Massive respect to her. I hope that the staff who tried to access her records are hounded as much as the royals are. Name and shame and give them a taste of their own medicine. This could easily have been released without consent in the gutter press and I'm only glad that Kate could do it in her own way. 

Really bad PR - also they've had to come out now due to medical records being looked at, and someone being offered a ton of money.

So they've had to do it - some people social media are going to look very eggy.

But thr Palace PR team mismanaged this, they didn't get ahead of the story and refused to shut it down, basic stuff.

• Members
3 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

And Megan and Harry

:lol: Give it a rest pal. Their entire future relies on how many camera's they can get pointing at them.

They spend all of their time away from the camera's planning ways to get more of them pointing at them.

23 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

:lol: Give it a rest pal. Their entire future relies on how many camera's they can get pointing at them.

They spend all of their time away from the camera's planning ways to get more of them pointing at them.

Like the rest of the royal family then

• Members
8 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Like the rest of the royal family then

Codswallop. When the 'Understanding and Appreciation of the British aristocracy' finally gets put on to school curricula, I will be applying to get you into an adult orientation class.

8 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Hope Kate gets well soon and the gutter rats stop hounding her, cancer is a cunt and doesn't give a fuck who it infects

Yeah, mate.

I'm no fan of the Royal Family, but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.