Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Executor (H)

globaldiver

2 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Strange love in with kachunga.    We know evatt is a great studier of stats etc for every game but even on Tuesday against them kids I'm sure his name was only mentioned twice.    Apparently he does the dirty work and takes defenders out of play to create space, enable runs etc but I just dont see it.  Love him to get a goal or 2 but just dont see it.

What i said 

his name was only Mentioned Twice 

Defenders and Mangers are going to watched Vidieos of him 

and say leave him alone He is Shite 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

It sounds good but when you take away 13k season tickets & 1k Exeter and its £10 & £5 it’s nothing major

2-3000 more than normal the week before Christmas?

Which is quite possibly 3-4000 more than we would have got given the date and weather.

Reckon it's a very good response. 

5 minutes ago, globaldiver said:

The finest of fine drizzle, very slippy underfoot, not looking good for the walk to the ground.

Hopi it stops got to come over the Pennines yet. No sign of any precipitation here so far so hope it keeps off. Wrapping up very warm today and hoping I’m coming home with 3 points and a warm glow but to say I’m confident is stretching it!! 🤔

• Site Supporter

Who do we think the captain will be today?

Im going for Lee.

Other possibilities are Johnstone (done it in EFL trophy), MJ or outside chance with one of the young uns - Dapo, Morley.

Evatt avoided giving an answer in his presser, saying it would give a clue to his team. With Lee not playing every game I think Evatt’s response gives us a clue it will be him.

1 hour ago, desperado said:

Who do we think the captain will be today?

Im going for Lee.

Other possibilities are Johnstone (done it in EFL trophy), MJ or outside chance with one of the young uns - Dapo, Morley.

Evatt avoided giving an answer in his presser, saying it would give a clue to his team. With Lee not playing every game I think Evatt’s response gives us a clue it will be him.

Aaah. I see.

Dempsey. If selected. If fit. If not in Court.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood