Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Me me me me me me me me me me me me

Greater good my anus

So he's not going to Spain because he wants a holiday, its to support the Spainish tourism board.

I swear you couldn't make Mounts up, even if you pieced together all the cuttings of jingoistic rhetoric over the last 5 years.

51 minutes ago, MickyD said:

We all know a Jack belongs on a ship and a flag on land but until not very long ago, Union Jack was the accepted terminology for either. 

Only a real pedant would pretend someone’s an ignorant fucker for using the wrong word.

BD tried to correct Crawley, so fair enough really.

Anyroad, that's my tuppence worth

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You being generous with 5. 😂

Why would that be? I've got a very nice fella from Windsor coming, a bloke from Spain who we are also celebrating him having passed his citizenship test, a fella from North London who used to be the head of marketing at Creation in the heyday and has the subsequent great stories and record collection to prove it (big West Ham fan though so he's unbareable at the moment) a lovely lady from Blackheath and a nice bloke from Findland who makes rather soothing electronica in his spare time, very Eno-esque.

Very much looking forward to it.

16 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

By a decree of Parliament in the early 1900s I believe you can use either, so BD is right to use whatever he wants.

I'm reading a book about navel history at the moment - I've got another about Shackleton on the go as well.

I would have thought that true patriots like RW wouldn't condem or take the piss out of anyone for learning about our navel history.

I guess if knowledge passes for being boring these days, then we really are fucked.

Given what is spouted, I'd rather be on lockdown than spend any time in the company of the blowhards that pontificate their options as facts on here. 

I have no interest in Belly Buttons. Each to their own 

34 minutes ago, Spider said:

Me me me me me me me me me me me me

Greater good my anus

15 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So he's not going to Spain because he wants a holiday, its to support the Spainish tourism board.

I swear you couldn't make Mounts up, even if you pieced together all the cuttings of jingoistic rhetoric over the last 5 years.

Tweedle dum & Tweedle dummer. What a tag team. 😂

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Tweedle dum & Tweedle dummer. What a tag team. 😂

You’re not handling being on the wrong side of things very well at all are you?

I can bleat, but you’re a league above dude

Edited by Spider

46 minutes ago, Sweep said:

They're are knackered over there, that Bolsonaro is a fucking mentalist

Quite fancied it for my hols next year as part of a South American tour. There will be no cunt left to wipe Sand off my sun lounger at this rate 

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Just watched a pensioner outside home bargains middlebrook pull their mask down to sneeze into their hands then grab a trolley. 

Number 1 - what the fuck

Number 2 - It's Saturday, why the fuck are you shopping! You have Mon-Fri! 

they want to GET DEAD 

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Just watched a pensioner outside home bargains middlebrook pull their mask down to sneeze into their hands then grab a trolley. 

Number 1 - what the fuck

Number 2 - It's Saturday, why the fuck are you shopping! You have Mon-Fri! 

Pensioners have been the worst through all this covid but yet the rest of us have had to keep them safe