Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2023/24 Kits

Mantra

21 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

Very very meh. I could get with the simplicity if it wasn't for green sponsors once again on the front and even the back this time.

We've had nice kits screwed over by sponsors for so long now.

FFS it's a sponsorship with money coming into the club, I'd put money coming in over a shit looking bit of writing on a shirt.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Arrested development said:

You can buy without sponsor direct from Macron , but it's a bit more expensive 

Screenshot_2023-06-23-13-58-20-162-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

You got an actual link to this? 

Cant see owt on their site

And this doesn't happen often 

t5NfVij.png

57 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

FFS it's a sponsorship with money coming into the club, I'd put money coming in over a shit looking bit of writing on a shirt.

I know that and I don't care that much about the shirt if it's bringing in more money.

But what I said I still stand by, our recent sponsors, Home Bargains, Service my Car and now Victorian Plumbing, for purely aesthetic reasons, have all been hideous on the shirt and have ruined the style in my opinion.

I won't be paying £70 for that. I'll stick with my retro Reebok shirts for now. Just a shame that I haven't felt like buying a new home kit for what's been years now.

Hoping the away kit is better. 

4 hours ago, Mutley said:

Not happy with the kit at all. 
Will not match my mustard chinos or Corduroy jeans. One of the worst kits I’ve ever seen and that.How much is it?

sorry for negativity - but it’s naff

m

Not the clubs fault you can’t dress yourself in proper clobber, it’s a white bwfc shirt… how’s it naff.

1 hour ago, Matt Lofthouse said:

Cracking kit that. Hoping for a black or green away for the nippers. Just get shit off the mrs when I get them home kits, as in trying to keep it white. 

A green away kit like the early 80's umbro one would be good.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Arrested development said:

I just went on macrons website. And searched and it came up. Didn't add it to basket so not sure if it's available straight away 

Like @Zico, I've tried that and found nothing.

1 hour ago, Lostock Whites said:

I know that and I don't care that much about the shirt if it's bringing in more money.

But what I said I still stand by, our recent sponsors, Home Bargains, Service my Car and now Victorian Plumbing, for purely aesthetic reasons, have all been hideous on the shirt and have ruined the style in my opinion.

I won't be paying £70 for that. I'll stick with my retro Reebok shirts for now. Just a shame that I haven't felt like buying a new home kit for what's been years now.

Hoping the away kit is better. 

Just remember when our brand was so toxic companies wouldn't touch us and we ended up with University of Bolton or Fibrlec on the shirts. Far more embarrassing than a shade of green that won't match your eye shadow. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Mutley said:

Will not match my mustard chinos or Corduroy jeans. One of the worst kits I’ve ever seen and that.How much is it?

sorry for negativity - but it’s naff

m

Amateur.  Wait for the kits to be released and then buy jeans to match.

D

7 hours ago, Mutley said:

Will not match my mustard chinos or Corduroy jeans.

I know you’re a WUM, but mustard chinos?

Give your head a shake son. The Fashion Police will be arriving any minute now. Blues and Twos. 

🤣😂🤣