Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA Cup 2023/24

gonzo

53 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’ve seen a post on Facebook, probably on one of North Craig’s groups where a woman wants an adult and two kids’ tickets because she’s promised her children she’d take them to their first ever away game.

I know we all started somewhere but probably not an oversubscribed low-allocation away game.

Not sure what the issue is on that. Why can’t it be Luton. Good luck to her.

I don’t do the aways I once did but managed to get a ticket for Barnsley in play off. No one was convincing me I should step aside for that low allocation or not. 

Club want to sort it out then that’s a different story. They don’t know so it is what it is.

Ill be back for the Orient scramble😂

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Seen that folk are struggling for travel on various Facebook pages but why aren’t the club putting more coaches on? It always used to be a case of keep filling them untill closer to the game seems strange to say sold out when it’s not untill 2 weeks 

Maybe it's because of the Christmas break and bus companies wanting to know well I'm advance, so they can sort out drivers.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I’ve seen a post on Facebook, probably on one of North Craig’s groups where a woman wants an adult and two kids’ tickets because she’s promised her children she’d take them to their first ever away game.

I know we all started somewhere but probably not an oversubscribed low-allocation away game.

I think that must be a Piss take

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Maybe it's because of the Christmas break and bus companies wanting to know well I'm advance, so they can sort out drivers.

They did the same for Portsmouth called it  well in advance, maybe it’s a new way of working but like away tickets they make nowt so not interested 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Chelsea away 1978 (?) - the Clive Walker Game.

Dad was working in London, me and the big sis (Ironing board, eggs) went down on the train, she went shopping, me and dad to the match.

That game came to mind during yesterdays game, I'll be honest.

Mine was Huddersfield in FACup at Leeds Road. 24th Jan 1976. 
We ended up with half the ground.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MickyD said:

Did she post an accompanying compo face style photo with her the two kids looking upset?

FAO those who had the issue of their card timing out - I’ve just had the same issue on Hibs E-Ticketing* so it may be a Ticketmaster-wide issue with the NatWest app approval. Interesting to note their card timeout is 10 mins rather than the 2 mins on Bolton so had plenty of time to go back on to my basket and confirm the same items with a different card

*Nothing says Happy New Year like using a day of annual leave for Hibs v Motherwell on 2nd Jan

I ain't going and to be controversial not sure I want us to win !

Would rather keep Carlisle as a Saturday and avoid extra games, having said that win it and get Spurs away would be happy. 

9 minutes ago, Ani said:

Would rather keep Carlisle as a Saturday and avoid extra games, having said that win it and get Spurs away would be happy. 

My thoughts

its a new ground and lad is excited to go but yes I want out 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Pretty much where I'm at

The league is everything this season (although like you I could be tempted by a trip to that stadium 😁)

6 hours ago, Ani said:

This is where I’m at.

Too many fixtures to re-arrange & still in the Papa John’s etc. 

Injuries could catch up with us too.

A weekend on the piss and nothing more for me.

Edited by captainmed