Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA Cup 2023/24

gonzo

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

it's not the best app

could well be pulling data from somewhere

the team line ups are definitely not manually because if you look back at fixtures, instead of showing both the home and away line ups, it pulls in the home line up twice

Aye. 

Sure most of the sites use the same company, so likely their all pulling from the same source 

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

I think Luton would have to agree to that as well wouldn't they? (they probably would)  -  although, even at them prices, the attendance would still be low, with it being on telly. I'd have thought they'd choose Blackpool v Forest before us for a TV game though

Agreed, and FWIW I don't think there's any chance of us being on TV, Luton just aren't a pull, it would hardly register as a cup shock if we won (to neutrals).  We just have to look at the turnout for Tuesday night league games, when there are thousands of empty seats normally occupied by ST holders.  Even at a tenner it will be a struggle to get over 10k home fans on a school night.

• Site Supporter

TV on Tue 14th is nailed on to be Wolves v Brentford.  Its got everything going for it; both premier league teams...

That's it really.  BBC don't want the romance of the cup they want controversial VAR decisions. 

4 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

I think NH will be disappointed

What we thinking £15

If they want 15k-20k+ on for a freezing mid-Jan evening, tickets really should be £10

Edited by jmjhb

9 minutes ago, little whitt said:

NOT 1 

but 2 woman Doing the Draw 

Games Gone 

One was doing Admin that is ok, but getting the balls out is always a man's job