Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 24/25

L/H White

3 hours ago, Big E said:

Still got 5 days to renew. Win Saturday and numbers will fly in 

The day out and success at Wembley undoubtedly got a few more season tickets sold this time last year. Especially at them prices where the fair weatherers could miss a few and still justify it. 

As someone who is unmoved by crowds 

Are we happy with less season ticket holders, as in a lot of moaning about people that don’t go, take kids seats for aways etc.

Or disappointed we are unlikely to beat last seasons numbers?

I wonder if the safe standing survey has slowed things down.

1 hour ago, tomski said:

As someone who is unmoved by crowds 

Are we happy with less season ticket holders, as in a lot of moaning about people that don’t go, take kids seats for aways etc.

Or disappointed we are unlikely to beat last seasons numbers?

I wonder if the safe standing survey has slowed things down.

Safe standing in the south cheaper than the rest is what needs to happen. So it’s like Germany. Everyone loves how cheap German football is 

30 minutes ago, Big E said:

Safe standing in the south cheaper than the rest is what needs to happen. So it’s like Germany. Everyone loves how cheap German football is 

Will never be cheaper in my opinion as it will be sold as a seat you can stand up by. Never the other way round. 

1 hour ago, ZiggyStardust said:

West stand lower, £245 1997-98

I paid £285 this year for East Stand lower (after lifeline disc).

Can't really complain.

I’m convinced my first season ticket in 1997/98 as a kid was £136 in NSU which would put the current kids prices in to perspective somewhat!

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I’m convinced my first season ticket in 1997/98 as a kid was £136 in NSU which would put the current kids prices in to perspective somewhat!

Why you pretending you had a kids ticket back then ? Or is it admitting you cheated the system 

17 minutes ago, Big E said:

I am excited for the new standing area so hopefully the folk near us move so I can buy all the seats in unused u16 tickets 

I'll just be glad when our area is no longer the default go-to area for the mongos who can't get tickets for ESL.

On 09/04/2024 at 15:22, DazBob said:

Can't wait for all the attendnoncery over the coming days.

The club annonuced sales of 12,000 yesterday and i have renewed since then. I think with Derby's timely dropped points to boost sales in the next 2 days 15,000 would be a good total

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The club annonuced sales of 12,000 yesterday and i have renewed since then. I think with Derby's timely dropped points to boost sales in the next 2 days 15,000 would be a good total

that was last year 

i recon 13500 max