Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pompey (H)

Ani

Tbh I'm just feeling particularly miserable today as my dog died a couple of days ago and could have done with something going right this week

A draw after an excellent performance throughout and multiple chances missed was, unfortunately, not it.

Edited by jmjhb

1 minute ago, radcliffe white said:

Doubt Vic would’ve done better or Dan or Jerome tbh 

That’s our problem when needed in the big games our strikers don’t take the chances we create.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Top strikers turn up against top teams.

it’s all well and good being flat track bullies and banging goals in against dross like Fleetwood, but the true test comes when the teams up top roll into town.

We are clearly better than Portsmouth at creating chances, everyone there today will admit that we had them on the ropes a lot.

But the truth is that Bodvarsson has cost us. 

Give over man.Bod missed a sitter yes but it's not just about today it's through out the season.Every club in the land could say the same thing 

21 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Cambridge could grind a result against Derby. Doubt it though. I think they’ll see it over the line.

Feeling more confident about the playoffs! 

Looking at who will come down (& even up from L2), next season will be a really tough league. 

Agree regarding the play offs , feel much more confident after the last 6 performances,  although I've got a horrible feeling we could end up with Barnsley over 2 legs and although they aren't playing well they are a team of shithouses who we generally struggle against. If we got 2 the final then I fancy us against anyone on our current form . Hopefully Derby slip up but I doubt it .

Just now, radcliffe white said:

I agree, unfortunately mr Evatt hasn’t got a big performance in him but we go again 

Time and time again mate. Clueless. 

Jer0me on again. Im looking forward to him and us parting ways

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Give over man.Bod missed a sitter yes but it's not just about today it's through out the season.Every club in the land could say the same thing 

Was it a sitter though, or a half chance that we’d expect him to bag? 
We hit the post as well.

I thought we were great today. It's one thing dominating Wigan and not winning, but if you play like that against the Champions you deserve a lot of credit.

Famous last words, but I can't see a side beating us over two legs in the playoffs. And then Wembley will be a lottery - we played a team miles better than us last year and won 4-0.

2 minutes ago, Greg_BWFC said:

Aye.

Unless Collins was injured, it made no sense.

He makes the sub week after week. Tiresome

could be 3 up or down.

Edited by tomski

Anyone dismissing our chances just needs to look at what is going on in the Championship.

If Derby win all their games fair play they deserve it. Pompey will go up because since Xmas they have been pragmatic and got the job done, whereas the rest have fallen short.

Peterborough's result today means we could get a big allocation for the last game. 

44 minutes ago, Spider said:

Santos had his best game ever in a white shirt. Their forwards will have the imprint of his cock on their thighs for the next few days.

Bodvarsson is the reason we’re not going up automatically, fluffs his lines when it matters. Blame Evatt all you like but he’s engineered things so that chances are being created and when it comes to it, the striker has let us down.

Otherwise, we shat on the champions.

But my god, the ice man has cost us.

Pinning the season on bod  hahahahaahahahahhahahaha

must have missed all Charles sitters throughout the season 

stick to the politics thread 

Edited by L/H White

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Anyone dismissing our chances just needs to look at what is going on in the Championship.

If Derby win all their games fair play they deserve it. Pompey will go up because since Xmas they have been pragmatic and got the job done, whereas the rest have fallen short.

Peterborough's result today means we could get a big allocation for the last game. 

I’m dismissing it. I’m sick of Evatt

1 hour ago, 1969 said:

Excellent performance just a shame we couldn't get that 2nd goal

Atmosphere was superb 

Mom Santos closely followed by bang average.Good to have Dion back

Portsmouth I thought were very average considering they will be champions.Ref a complete cunt

If it's play offs so be it,we'll piss it 

Bang average was decent today… still not as good as George though. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Pinning the season on bod  hahahahaahahahahhahahaha

must have missed all Charles sitters throughout the season 

stick to the politics thread 

He’s not performed.

the stats back me up.

you stick to blaming Evatt/Sharon/the weather

But I’m right.

• Site Supporter
Just now, tomski said:

Call it what you will. I stopped reading behind the stands as you bored me there. Leave this alone will you.

Make your mind up.

We’ve bottled it, simple as that. Radcliffe White is correct.