Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle Out?

Peter North

Yes until we have a run of 7 relativley easy games. I bet Sammy Lee's ten games or whatever gets mentioned but I bet Sammy Lee's ten games in charge werent against the teams weve got out the way yet.

Im deffo not in the camp of "weve been shit all year" lark. Maybe the case but last season is behind us and we should really only be lookin at this season, results wise. Tactics wise its been the same since day one though.

You also have to think who the fuck would you replace him with, realistically?

Right thats my sensible post out the way, im now gettin pissed on wine so will probably be spouting drivel all night! :drinks:

Guest Frandsen08

neigh we do not sack.

but people who say well look at the teams we have played, we got dicked against Norwich so it isnt really an excuse. W

e need face up to it we arent as good as we make out and stop with the nicey nice in the press we need to learn how to win ugly.

Edited by Frandsen08

Guest Frandsen08

Mark Hughes?

i hope thats a wind up frank! i had you down as a credible poster the kind of guy i'd let buy me a beer, now i aint so sure

i hope thats a wind up frank! i had you down as a credible poster the kind of guy i'd let buy me a beer, now i aint so sure

he was about the only viable alternative i could think of.

i don't want Coyle out by any stretch of the imagination but was answering the question as best as i could.

OK my friends... we still have faith.

Coyle has a plan, the players may not have what is known as the helicopter view about it

But common sense prevails.

He is a good man, and a good manager, so now is the the time to see what he can produce when the backs are against the wall.

Dropping SKD.. rightly so

Cahill.. mystery illness...whatever

Guest Frandsen08

he was about the only viable alternative i could think of.

i don't want Coyle out by any stretch of the imagination but was answering the question as best as i could.

aye i know i dont think anyone with any real knowledge of the game think he should be sacked

No. Said before the start of the season I could see us being bottom after 8 or so games. Turns out we probably will be. The 6 games after Chelsea are going to be crucial for him. Once this ugly run of fixtures is out of the way, the pressure is going to start building up rather quickly if we fail to start picking up points.

He's had awful luck with the start of the season, 2 key players out and a fixture list from hell.

How's the time to start backing your team instead of calling for Coyle's head.

Edited by kent_white

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.