Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arsenal 2 Wanderers 1

desperado

• Site Supporter

So who is up for it? Me + 4.

Can't disagree with much on the Sun' thread, but as difficult as it is (and possibly deluded!) I am going to try and look forward to the trip to the emirates, taking my lad there for the first time.

Would like to see 4-5-1. Kakuta, m. Davies, klasnic and Gardner in.

Booked time off work to go to it, have decided I'm not gonna bother. Roll on Swansea!!

Same. After the S'land game it's testing even the most committed of fans to make the trip down. Will be at Swansea though early doors :drinks:

Edited by DIPS

Can't disagree with much on the Sun' thread, but as difficult as it is (and possibly deluded!) I am going to try and look forward to the trip to the emirates, taking my lad there for the first time.

Will probably happen + bogdan + Muamba + Steinsson . Think OC will throw the opportunity to fringe players to stake their claim also resting a few of his so called 1st team.

Why would anyone want to see Klasnic in a Bolton shirt ever again the lad clearly has been quality unfortunately he cannot hack top flight football anymore and in my eyes should never play for BWFC again.

Why would anyone want to see Klasnic in a Bolton shirt ever again the lad clearly has been quality unfortunately he cannot hack top flight football anymore and in my eyes should never play for BWFC again.

Eithe lost it or lazier than ever when he came on yesterday. Either way, didn't warrant a shirt

• Members

I have a strange feeling we might actually do alright tonight.

I'm not saying we'll win, but I think we'll put in a better performance than we've grown used to.

Hopefully he'll give starts to Tuncay, Kakuta, M.Davies and Muamba and give them a chance to stake a claim for Saturday.

I have a strange feeling we might actually do alright tonight.

I'm not saying we'll win, but I think we'll put in a better performance than we've grown used to.

Hopefully he'll give starts to Tuncay, Kakuta, M.Davies and Muamba and then drop them again for Saturday.

More likely.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.