Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Davies

tomski

• Members

I have wondered though if he's known all along what she's been tweeting and he's happy for her to go along with it. Given the amount of players who've gotten into trouble for slagging off managers etc on twitter, he's happy to let her do it on his behalf safe in the knowledge he can say its nowt to do with him.

I wonder whether he's pissed some people at the club off or just the way the article has been written.

Link

“Kevin has got that experience but we'll just have to wait and see how he is, and how other players are around him.” Dougie

I thought the same I'm sure DF implying there is a problem between the squad and Davies just amazed he's aired it publicly.

Guest Blixa

I have wondered though if he's known all along what she's been tweeting and he's happy for her to go along with it. Given the amount of players who've gotten into trouble for slagging off managers etc on twitter, he's happy to let her do it on his behalf safe in the knowledge he can say its nowt to do with him.

I don't think he's either that bright or malicious.

Just badly advised.

So what's the crack then? Over?

It's a fucking shame it's ended this way.

But bringing on a player that's spent his season playing at Shrewsbury town Two games running speaks volumes.

I want to give him a hug,a big pat on the back and say thanks for everything kev,you will be forever in my heart.farewell big lad.

it should've ended sooner but we haven't had a manager strong enough til now

it was never going to end well

compare it with gardners dignified exit

You can't.

Gardner had barely had a kick in three years, Davies had played most weeks, including under the current manager.

His time is up, and he should know it better than anyone, but the Ricky situation was very different.

it should've ended sooner but we haven't had a manager strong enough til now

it was never going to end well

compare it with gardners dignified exit

It could have ended well.

I honestly think he would have been a better option than Tom eaves in a game as crucial as today,and the other night.

I'm not defending Kevin Davies actions in anyway re the whole debacle by the way,I'm just saying it shouldn't have ended this way.

Wether folk like it or not,the guy is a living legend at Bolton,and to a lot of younger fans he's number 1.

I honestly don't give a shite about talksport,his mrs tweeting bollocks or him not being offered a testimonial,what I do give a shite about is him being given the indignity in being left on the bench and snubbed when at every other part in season bar post talksport-gate he'd have been used.

After all freedman,who like you say,hasn't got much wrong In his time here,had Kevin Davies in the team until all that shit went down.

• Moderators

You can't.

Gardner had barely had a kick in three years, Davies had played most weeks, including under the current manager.

His time is up, and he should know it better than anyone, but the Ricky situation was very different.

try jussi then