Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazzzzzaaaaaaa

barryk32

Guest Jazzas_Bird

You drive tractor? I give you field for grow your own vegetables. You

Wow, own field. This is real dream to live in either Morris Green or LEYTH and have own field. Before I to leave country on Monday maybe wee can meat for BIG sexy time. I can ware RIGGERS and high-vis jacket for sexy time to make you a big horn monster.

Guest Jazzas_Bird

James. Please come back to the fold down bed for more SEXY TIME please do not waste last few hours on soccer website.

Wow, own field. This is real dream to live in either Morris Green or LEYTH and have own field. Before I to leave country on Monday maybe wee can meat for BIG sexy time. I can ware RIGGERS and high-vis jacket for sexy time to make you a big horn monster.

come live in MORRIS GREEN VILLAGE and i can RUIN you with a real english soward

Guest Jazzas_Bird

come live in MORRIS GREEN VILLAGE and i can RUIN you with a real english soward

I hare from my sexy James that you are dirty little egghead filth beast who enjoys pissy pissy action. Me and my love donkey James cannot play water sport games in the caravan of love becuase there is no bath. I knoŵ it is roung because I love sexy James, but he only wants to live in SCOTCHLAND, maybe I come to see Morrise Green one day because it is dream place for me. It woul,d be honour most big for you to RUIN me and have big sexy time. Maybe we could have threesome with No Balls

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Where's Jazza?

He is take dump at minute. He can dump for scotchland, I never no a man who shit and stink so much. I have to open wondows of caravan all time to release stench.

I look forward to move to Morrise Green were air is fresh. Althouh I consider to move to Blackpool also as the gonzo always send me pm offering me job of £3 per hour serving unlimited sausage on carvery.

• Site Supporter

Well... Just seen her off at Edinburgh airport. The last 10 days have been some of the best of my life.

I am going back to Romania next month for a few days

It couldn't have been any better

Like.

:good:

• Site Supporter

Chuffed for you mate.

Couple of questions though. Is she now Mrs Jazza or are you alright filling your boots with local Scots in between visits? Where are you hoping to go from here? And, will she be going back to the day job?

Chuffed for you mate.

Couple of questions though. Is she now Mrs Jazza or are you alright filling your boots with local Scots in between visits? Where are you hoping to go from here? And, will she be going back to the day job?

She is mrs Jazza... She promised to John bobbit me if I touch anyone else & I believe her

Yes I am keen & so is she

No wedding bells though.

I go next month... Then she comes here in sept/oct & see what happens from there