Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest 3 Bolton 0

M G WHITES

• Moderators

keeping the bench warm til the summer signing pushes him down to 4th/5th in line

i thought he had higher aspirations tbh

Maybe he does, his agent has till sept 1st to sort it, if he doesn't, we may be able to nip in and be his best option, here's hoping

I think people may be overreacting on the back of this result. The way the game panned out it just seemed one of them bastard days where nothing was destined to go right. After letting in a very early goal which imo was offside we dominated for a long period and had we been slightly smarter in and around their box we would of been in front.

The ref was a real cock as well and this seemed to frustrate our lot which i reckon Dougie needs to have a word about as it seems the referees in this league are fucking clueless so its going to happen. Once the second had gone in and Pratley had been sent off we just seemed to give up.

One of them days imo. On another day we could of been cruising at half time.

I do think we badly need a win against QPR though just to give the team as whole that some belief in what they are doing. We cant afford to play decent and not get wins for too long as we found last season draws are fuck all in this league.

Thats why i said if we were a bit smarter around their box as we were trying to walk it in. Spunkface

Nice, 3 games and 2 goals, both from Pratley, drops Beckford after 2 games. carry on like we have v Burnley and Forest and we'll not be getting many away points, unless we get a lot of 0-0's.

Nice, 3 games and 2 goals, both from Pratley, drops Beckford after 2 games. carry on like we have v Burnley and Forest and we'll not be getting many away points, unless we get a lot of 0-0's.

This is what im getting at. Our general play is good and we get into enough good areas to score goals but we are just too fucking hesitant around the opposition box. The performances arent too bad but obviously the results arent what we want.

I think Beckford didnt play due to lack of preseason rather than being dropped.

I think we just need a good win to kick us off proper.