Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Nottingham Forest 2

L/H White

feeney?

aye, i'd have started him too

but if i was trying to get shut of lee, id feel the need to play him

I think he would be better off concentrating on results first and foremost. Trying to get rid of a shit cunt by playing him over somebody better in a league match is insane.

Keeping the fans satisfied as a minimum is surely part of a managers job. If you cant manage that then whatever you are trying to do will blow up in your face.

• Moderators

I think he would be better off concentrating on results first and foremost. Trying to get rid of a shit cunt by playing him over somebody better in a league match is insane.

i agree

but if less gone by weekend, i'll see it differently

itll have been worth it :)

After Saturday's performance Lee's going no fucking where, who the fuckery would want to pay more than a quid for that useless cunt

Saved me a job, was gonna say the exact same. 

His price has probably gone to a negative after Saturday.

Edited by tylswhite

Yet again we've fallen into the season with a disjointed pre-season.

I still do not know what formation DF wants to play. It must demotivate the current squad being constantly told we're waiting to bring new players in - woudln't a good manager turn a sow's ear into a silk purse? Regardless of the playing squad, you'd still see an attempt to play a particular style, and we seem to have loads of players out of position, lots of pointing (Jay Spearing may well spontaneously combust in the next few weeks) and a lack of possession.

Looking at the weekend's goals from the divisions you could see training ground set pieces but we're bereft of ideas.

Any side with strikers, intent and organisation will get a couple of goals when they play us, and I think Forest fall into that camp quite tidily. Away win. 0-2

Or if Forest fancy it, a 4-0 home hammering.

4 points 4 games not a disaster.

That's relegation form, that is a disaster.

I said during preseason that I was fearful of where the goals would come from when we came across better sides.

I can't see any change until more short term fixes come in through the loan system around September time. Mason won't do it on his own.

Forest will run riot with that fat Twat in midfield being made to look like Pirlo & probably the 3rd different team put out in 8 days.

3-0 Forest.

• Site Supporter

Never have I felt less excited about first home game of the season, I've looked into asking for a full refund as I've not used tickets yet.

Can honestly say I'm dreading he whole fucking experience and waiting for Forest to score so the fucking boooooo'ers start.

CNUTS

Never have I felt less excited about first home game of the season, I've looked into asking for a full refund as I've not used tickets yet.

Can honestly say I'm dreading he whole fucking experience and waiting for Forest to score so the fucking boooooo'ers start.

CNUTS

Hope things pick up for you fella, doesn't sound a lot of fun. Couple beers before and it will come back????

CNUTS

Get a few drinks down you. Be Reet.

• Members

Can't believe how many will be satisfied with a draw or a narrow defeat.

We're at home FFS and should be looking to beat any body in this division.

All this talk makes us sound like a team desperate to stay in this division, not get promoted from it.

However, on the basis purley only of being told how unbearably gash we were at the weekend, I can't see anything other than an away win.

Regardless, I'll be in a third world Muslim/Moslem shithole so won't be overly arsed.

I cant believe how many of you are contemplating not going etc

Yes we're playing shite and going through a tough patch as a club

But the club need us more now than they have done before

Not going cos we're playing shite, glory hunting fuckers

You only get one club. Stick by them ffs

COYWM

Dougie Freedmans Super White Army