Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Whatever outcome for us this season it looks like we might have a Sheffield club on the menu. Sick of Hillsborough though its wank 

Was just looking at the table and think it’s a good job Sheff Utd are going down with Wednesday and Rotherham both cast adrift.

Huge win for QPR at Ewood 🤞 

10 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Was just looking at the table and think it’s a good job Sheff Utd are going down with Wednesday and Rotherham both cast adrift.

Huge win for QPR at Ewood 🤞 

Just seen goals from Blackburn game on EFL, sounded like a fair bit of booing after their goals.

Almost as much booing as there was near me when we misplaced a few passes today!

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Just seen goals from Blackburn game on EFL, sounded like a fair bit of booing after their goals.

Almost as much booing as there was near me when we misplaced a few passes today!

I'd boo Blackburn just because

46 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/blackburn-rovers-fans-revolt-poor-165841563.html

they want Venkys out yet they’ve spent millions keeping them alive. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/blackburn-rovers-fans-revolt-poor-165841563.html

they want Venkys out yet they’ve spent millions keeping them alive. 

Some ginger prick I went to school with, never liked him then either, said the day we have to sell a car park to pay wages is the day football is dead.

Hopefully that day is getting nearer. Fuckin despise them wankers with a passion.

Ginger bollocks had better be enjoying their demise too because its gonna get worse

5 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Some ginger prick I went to school with, never liked him then either, said the day we have to sell a car park to pay wages is the day football is dead.

Hopefully that day is getting nearer. Fuckin despise them wankers with a passion.

Ginger bollocks had better be enjoying their demise too because its gonna get worse

12,888 on today, must be losing fortunes every week.

15 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

12,888 on today, must be losing fortunes every week.

They are. I posted it somewhere else a couple of weeks ago but they are absolutely fucked. If the Indian government uphold a ruling to stop the Venky’s moving cash out of India then Rovers are done for - nobody is buying them, they’re less attractive than we were when Eddie had to call it a day.

They’ve just sold that lad for £18m, which might be their saving grace, but it’s only going one way. They might not like the way they have been run under the Venky’s, which could be perfectly reasonable, but they will not like the alternative to Venky’s cash propping them up.