Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Everton currently losing again.

2nd top comment on this video says "Everton going down could well see them spiral into a freefall, despite a proud history the club is so poorly run at the moment that it is scary. The new ground is incredibly important to them, but what use is a flashy stadium if you can't put a product on the pitch? I genuinely think a Bolton Wanderers scenario is in the cards..."

Wouldn't mind seeing that happen :). They have 3 games in hand on the team below them but their fixture list is:

Burnley (A)

Man U (H)

Leicester (H)

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Brentford (H)

Arsenal (A)

Can only see 3 winnable fixtures there

Edited by Mantra

16 minutes ago, Mantra said:

2nd top comment on this video says "Everton going down could well see them spiral into a freefall, despite a proud history the club is so poorly run at the moment that it is scary. The new ground is incredibly important to them, but what use is a flashy stadium if you can't put a product on the pitch? I genuinely think a Bolton Wanderers scenario is in the cards..."

Wouldn't mind seeing that happen :). They have 3 games in hand on the team below them but their fixture list is:

Burnley (A)

Man U (H)

Leicester (H)

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Brentford (H)

Arsenal (A)

That's generous told my Everton B in law couple of weeks ago I reckon could only see two more wins for them one was Newcastle the other United! Badly need Watford to up their game 

44 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Burnley (A)

Man U (H)

Leicester (H)

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Brentford (H)

Arsenal (A)

Bluenose at work said that exact same thing.

Reckons they are in deep shit if they drop.

And tbf, he's not one for over egging things so I believe him.

(OK, I want to believe him 😁)

• Members
1 hour ago, Mantra said:

Burnley (A)

Man U (H)

Leicester (H)

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Brentford (H)

Arsenal (A)

If Everton don’t go down it’s only down to the utter utter shite below them. 

Still two games in hand over Watford 

4 hours ago, desperado said:

Drama in injury time in the EFL trophy final. Equaliser takes it into extra time. Feel for Sutton, but you could see the joy in the last minute goal from Rotherham 

More drama than the delivery of the trophy and ball pre-match?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

More drama than the delivery of the trophy and ball pre-match?

I didn't see what happened at the beginning?

On another point completely pal I've just tried PM ing you, but it says you are not accepting. Is it cause your inbox is full? Or could I contact you some other way, email/Message? Let me know what's best (re Holiday) Thanks🙂

13 minutes ago, desperado said:

I didn't see what happened at the beginning?

On another point completely pal I've just tried PM ing you, but it says you are not accepting. Is it cause your inbox is full? Or could I contact you some other way, email/Message? Let me know what's best (re Holiday) Thanks🙂

Inbox isn't full, I'm not that popular 😉, so not sure why you can't message me.

Email is chris@merlintravelgroup.co.uk or Facebook me via Natsammia Travel

I'll find the pre-match farce for you...

Edited by Traf

Listen to that Palace crowd. 

That's the atmosphere you can get if you embrace the fans instead of punishing them for actions of a minority.

Imagine telling all them stood behind the goal they were feral youth and they weren't allowed to bring their family.

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Listen to that Palace crowd. 

That's the atmosphere you can get if you embrace the fans instead of punishing them for actions of a minority.

Imagine telling all them stood behind the goal they were feral youth and they weren't allowed to bring their family.

The ultras aren't located directly adjacent to the away fans which perhaps removes some of the tensions that we've seen.

Goes back to previous suggestions where the singing section is located further from the south stand. At least then they can't chuck stuff at each other.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The ultras aren't located directly adjacent to the away fans which perhaps removes some of the tensions that we've seen.

Goes back to previous suggestions where the singing section is located further from the south stand. At least then they can't chuck stuff at each other.

Isnt the away end directly next to their ultras bit?

That's why they always congregated in that corner. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Isnt the away end directly next to their ultras bit?

That's why they always congregated in that corner. 

The ultras bit is behind the goal to the left i thought 

The away end is down the side to the right 

• Moderators

My memory is that at our place, itd be described as

away fans in west lower south

Ultras north lower west

So 70 yards away

Funny thing is plenty on here are too cool for the ultras at palace

Lots of posts mocking em