Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham 4 Wanderers 2

Walkden26

Recent Bolton sides that were 4 nil down wouldnt have made a game of it like we did in the last 20 mins.

First time in Lennons tenure that ive questioned his selection. Thought we'd see Trotter or Spearing from the start to give the lads who played at Anfield a rest.

all in all a bit of a shit night. Move on

Thanks to Tomski for the lift back to Bolton. very much appreciated

Just can't work out what's happened to Eaves. Saw him play as a 1 up for Bristol Rovers at Wycombe about 2 or 3 years ago and he put in the proverbial good shift with the ball whistling up to him and virtually no support form midfield. His hold up play was quite good.

He was miles stronger than Wilkinson is now at virtually the same age and he didn't look too bad v United for Yeovil in the last 20 mins.

v Rotherham you know that they are going to put you under. Kellett isn't a defender who can stand up to the big physical. Wasn't he playing left midfield at Plymouth?

• Moderators

kellet has always been a left back

hes always been very small, too

he was converted under DF

at plymouth he definitely wasnt a left back

for me, his best chance of making it is the left of an attacking three - similar to claytons role

Recent Bolton sides that were 4 nil down wouldnt have made a game of it like we did in the last 20 mins.

First time in Lennons tenure that ive questioned his selection. Thought we'd see Trotter or Spearing from the start to give the lads who played at Anfield a rest.

What was our score at Doncaster? :D

for me, his best chance of making it is the left of an attacking three - similar to claytons role

His best chance of making it is at Chorley

dunno where the radio mic was and i only listened to about 10 minutes but the noise sounded rather impressive all things considered

Our second goal sounded really impressive as we headed back to the car, we thought they'd got a fifth. Neither H or I were happy with the decision by you know who to sack it at 4 nowt

No problem

Played wing back in 3-5-2 , although he didn't get back much.

• Site Supporter

Our second goal sounded really impressive as we headed back to the car, we thought they'd got a fifth. Neither H or I were happy with the decision by you know who to sack it at 4 nowt

cough, we were home before 11. had an early start on wednesday. game was dead.

time to go , time to go.........

I see Spearing was on for both our goals yet people are saying he wasn't effective. I didn't see the game

but it makes you wonder if he there really is no hope for him with us.

For Lennon to have binned him so comprehensively after Norwich something's gone on that's not come out I can't see Spearing being here next season. Thought he'd have improved under Lennon but obviously Lennon see something in him he does not like.

• Site Supporter

For Lennon to have binned him so comprehensively after Norwich something's gone on that's not come out I can't see Spearing being here next season. Thought he'd have improved under Lennon but obviously Lennon see something in him he does not like.

So much so that he's dropped him off in Darwen

If Blackburn are paying all his wages and lenny feels that money can be spent on an attacking player rather than a 4th choice cm.

It's another case of in lenny we trust.