Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest 4 Wanderers 1

burnden

I don't hate many people. Especially in football.

Life is far too short to get worked up about people or things you can't affect. That's what my councillor told me to think anyway.

But when I see Dougie Freedmans face on the telly I actually want to smash the screen with my forehead.

I hate him with all my heart and soul.

I don't hate many people. Especially in football.

Life is far too short to get worked up about people or things you can't affect. That's what my councillor told me to think anyway.

But when I see Dougie Freedmans face on the telly I actually want to smash the screen with my forehead.

I hate him with all my heart and soul.

Well, you'll be able to express it next Saturday from 3.00pm

Having just seen dougies post match interview he shows very quickly what a reactive manager he is as Forrest will be spending the week working on defending.

Which me think he took Blackpool for granted and didn't bother working on any defending before hand.

Extreme reactive management is poor.

• Site Supporter

Quotes from Dougie, from the BBC website:

Nottingham Forest manager Dougie Freedman:

"I've got mixed emotions. I could have got three wins from three and with a minute to go I was nearly there.

"I've got to set the standards high here and make sure people understand what it is to play for Nottingham Forest.

"From 2-0 down I thought I would take a draw at that moment, and in the first half Blackpool deserved it. They played the conditions better than we did.

"But we looked to be winning the game with seconds to go and we lacked concentration. It's very alarming for me as a coach that at this level we can give that away."

All the way through that..."I"

Not "we", "I". Sums him up perfectly.

Would love it if we beat them next week, love it.

He said "we" three times in that quote. I understand the obsession some of our fans have with him, but come on.

• Site Supporter

He said "we" three times in that quote. I understand the obsession some of our fans have with him, but come on.

No he didn't.

Quotes from Dougie, from the BBC website:

Nottingham Forest manager Dougie Freedman: We looked to be winning the game with seconds to go and we lacked concentration. It's very alarming for me as a coach that at this level we can give that away."

Yes he did but he used I 6 times