Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stayers / Leavers (Opinions)

Ratwhite

I see Dougie is supposed to be interested in Mills even though he denied it a couple of weeks ago? I thought Forest are restricted to paying a player £10k a week in respect of their transfer embargo? It makes you wonder what kind of contract we've offered Mills, if any of the above is true?

I see Dougie is supposed to be interested in Mills even though he denied it a couple of weeks ago? I thought Forest are restricted to paying a player £10k a week in respect of their transfer embargo? It makes you wonder what kind of contract we've offered Mills, if any of the above is true?

Whatever offer we made seems to be off the table. I cannot understand why we offered him a contract and now circumstances have changed so radically that we can't now pay him what we offered only a few weeks back. All seems very unusual to me surely someone crunched the numbers before any offer was made or are we that tinpot that our chairman a qualified accountant crunched the wrong numbers.

Bogdan was always going to leave anyway, I'm not fussed about Milks. I really want us to keep Pratters though.

If we really are in bargain basement now, it'll be interesting to see who we end up getting.

On the positive, remember we still have good young players like Clayton and Clough set to return.

Will Lennon walk? - I doubt it, but a few people have been saying they aren't convinced by him anyway, and he's still not done a great deal here yet if truth be told. I would expect him to "tough it out" and show how good a manager he is (if he is in fact actually a good manager)

It looks like we really do need this potential takeover to happen sooner rather than later

We'll be fine.

Tim Ream has been our player of the year for two years now and he's staying.

Panic Over.

We've also got Mark Davies who is the world's greatest midfielder on his day.

not forgetting like a new signing

We'll be fine.

Panic Over.

With Craig Davies up front we have 3/4 of the spine of the team there so we should piss that league next season

We'll be fine.

Panic Over.

I bet he's due a testimonial soon

Whatever you think of Mills the worrying thing is that we are now losing players to our championship rivals.

We cannot match Fulham or Forest and quite a few others on wages.

I'd say we've never matched Fulham on wages. And thanks to ffp forest and their bigger crowds will be able to offer more.

• Site Supporter

Bogdan was always going to leave anyway, I'm not fussed about Milks. I really want us to keep Pratters though.

If we really are in bargain basement now, it'll be interesting to see who we end up getting.

On the positive, remember we still have good young players like Clayton and Clough set to return.

Will Lennon walk? - I doubt it, but a few people have been saying they aren't convinced by him anyway, and he's still not done a great deal here yet if truth be told. I would expect him to "tough it out" and show how good a manager he is (if he is in fact actually a good manager)

It looks like we really do need this potential takeover to happen sooner rather than later

All of this. Saved me writing it

I thought that he may keep Craig Davies after his pre injury performances

Unless the thoughts are that he can't remain injury free.

For what it's worth, I would have thought we would have kept him, as I don't expect he'll be on a particularly big wage.

Does anybody have the full list?

No problem with Mills going, glad in fact and let's face it he was on a ridiculously high contract so not too worried. But why did Lennon say he had been offered a new contract? That's what I find strange. Craig Davies, would have loved a fit Davies to stay but given our position we can't pay another player to stay most of the season on the bench. Lonergan has been unlucky but I would have him third behind Bogdan & Amos so hope we can do a deal for either of those

Guest Blixa

As pointed out elsewhere, Mills hot offered a deal. Maybe Dougie doesn't fancy him after the end of season collapse? Especially on that money.