Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Christmas Shopping

L/H White

• 4 weeks later...

Im leaving U.K. 21st December and wont be back until new year, apparently they dont celebarate like we do, on Christmas day they have barbeque on the beach, that sounds good to me as I cant be doing with all the mither.

Where are you headed?

Ive only got to get present for my dad and the wife, the rest the wife sorts out. This year I am off out of the country over Christmas apparently its low key in Spain that will do for me as the hype is way over the top these days. .

Thinly veiled shit fan ????????????

• 4 weeks later...

Christmas in full flow now, smooth fm Xmas has been on a few weeks, now they songs started on the radio today, a load of trees have started going up.

I'll embrace it now it's December !

The ban has been lifted here. My basement office/bar/play room is looking quite merry as the wife has just put a tree up and some other stuff that lights up. Might cheer me up as these last few 5 am starts have been grim with the weather and darkness.

The ban has been lifted here. My basement office/bar/play room is looking quite merry as the wife has just put a tree up and some other stuff that lights up. Might cheer me up as these last few 5 am starts have been grim with the weather and darkness.

what kind of PLAY ROOM

asking for a friend

Just had an email off our nursery. They are putting on a Christmas shopping babysitting service next Saturday morning for 25 quid.

Ace. Might just take em up on it and have 4 hours kip!

that's a bloody good idea. The last thing us none breeders want at weekend when it's busy anyway is fucking kids in the way Edited by no balls

• 2 weeks later...