Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Birmingham City 1

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

It's clearly not something that can be fixed by signing a player. It's probably better we just work on what we've got now, rather than keep chasing an elusive saviour. Circle the wagons, get behind them, and hope to fuck.

When do we start laying some of the blame for our predicament at Lennons feet? He is the man making the decisions on playing staff.

There's only a small handful that have laid out fees for players in this division and I'll bet we're in the top 4 for wages,this is Lennons team and compared to most in this league,he has spent money!

I still back him but I'm not too sure for how long!

• Site Supporter

It's clearly not something that can be fixed by signing a player. It's probably better we just work on what we've got now, rather than keep chasing an elusive saviour. Circle the wagons, get behind them, and hope to fuck.

The curdled one is right (things must be bad)

Heskey off for vela and get clayton up top

And dervite needs subbing before he's sent off

And I know it's all our cards played but needs must

Exactly as I thought, and I'm sorry 2 stumps up top is a recipe for disaster, even thing bringing woolery on was wrong that was another chance to get Clayton alongside Madine and to get Vela on. Worst performance under Lennon utterly abysmal from first to last.

When you look at Brum and where they have been for the last 3-4 seasons then how the fuck have they turned it round

Cant remember any money spent by them; they just have belief and players who play as a team and fight for every ball

We are just SHIT

It seems to be that way. There's too many players at the club who don't give a shit..... and it's been that way for a while.

I don't care how much money you are not given. There is absolutely no excuse for the tactical naivety shown tonight.

The sheer panic and lack of any ideas when we have the ball at the back. I am fucking sick of getting a throw in and giving it to the opposition immediately.

There is no set up. It doesn't exist. We are completely reliant on giving it to feeney and hoping some thing happens. And it never will. He tries and he is a victim of being the outball but he can't fucking cross.

Lennon must consider his position again tonight. Every time we resort to wheater upfront is another nail in his coffin.

When you look at Brum and where they have been for the last 3-4 seasons then how the fuck have they turned it round

Cant remember any money spent by them; they just have belief and players who play as a team and fight for every ball

We are just SHIT

Brum are shite they just play a tight no risk formation, shut up shop after the goal, mind you when your piss poor all you can do is be organized, physichal and cynical that's exactly the template we need to copy.

Brum are shite they just play a tight no risk formation, shut up shop after the goal, mind you when your piss poor all you can do is be organized, physichal and cynical that's exactly the template we need to copy.

They are in an automatic promotion place at the moment; wish we could be shite and in their position

When do we start laying some of the blame for our predicament at Lennons feet? He is the man making the decisions on playing staff.

There's only a small handful that have laid out fees for players in this division and I'll bet we're in the top 4 for wages,this is Lennons team and compared to most in this league,he has spent money!

I still back him but I'm not too sure for how long!

I don't think we are anywhere near the top 4 for wages, Burnley signed a player for £8m for a start, I bet he's pulling a quarter of our turnover alone

Granted Lennon is running out of good will though

You look through the squad and there should be enough to compete at least to mid table level....

Amos, Vela, Clayton, Spearing, Pratley, Davies, prince, Clough, Osede Wheater, Dervitte, Feeny

All players who are more than capable at this level IMO - get them set up right and irganised and we should be safe with plenty to spare

Clayton for heskey would've been my only change to the starting line up.

No bugger wanted the ball from Amos so he had to resort to the hoof.

Once again no one picking up the second ball from madine or heskey so the ball was coming straight back.

If welly injured himself diving he's a cunt if he was fouled then that adds to the refs cunt score.

Chalk this defeat to Lennon poor selection , no fight and no plan ... Just long ball with 2 forwards playing too far apart with no pace. Heskey should have gone off at half time .

What about that goal , poor defending.

Rant over !