Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 2 Wanderers 1

barryk32

I'd heard the same. Given him a right pasting by all accounts

Whatever happened between these two it's a shame Garrp is too scared to even post on here anymore.

Another quality poster bullied away from the board.

Diddles has miles more mental strength.

Embankment awol for this one.

Hawing recovered from auditions with The Squelcher. Grumpy Bat and Sputnik attending.

Along with.

Shark

Pinocheo's Dad

Both Darts

Happy Ending ( nowt to do with the Squelcher. )

Ron Jeremy

Dawwn Sarff.

Have a good un.

No Ashburner Street Market Fish Stall Face? Edited by Sweep

Just picked up tickets for this.  Never been to Reading, is there a specific pub to head towards?

The 7-1 will remain a scar on my memory for a long, long time. In fact I'll probably still be moaning about it in 20 years time.

It is a crap awayday, but it must be said the pub right outside the station is quite decent and the staff were good with us despite some pretty foul moods from the lot of us by tea time.

Blimey - I used to be a member of London Whites a long while back. Was all rather nice and friendly. Seems like things have taken a turn for the slightly more aggressive.

If this is with reference to SoberDan giving Garrp a pasting, I wouldn't worry about it. From what I've heard Garrp had it coming by keep telling SoberDan he reckoned he could 'have' him in a fight.

A bloke can only take so much and Garrp got what was coming to him. The fact he's not posted since speaks volumes.

In all fairness, it wasn't a proper beating. Sober Dan just punched him a couple of times. He stopped when Garrp started crying.

They've seen each other a few times since, and Garrp just sucks upto him now. It's quite pathetic really.