Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Glastonbury

L/H White

I think Adele could fit about three more songs in her set if she just shut the fuck up and got on with it. Not like I'm arsed about hearing her though.

Favvers she's auditioning to be the new Queen Vic landlady, how many whiney fucking break up songs can one person churn out?

James were incredible on Friday, should have headlined one of the nights.

Thought Adele was incredible myself. Amazing to see one woman captivate a crowd like that.

Fat boy slim was my highlight though. Looked bouncing in that room, every fucker off their bounces. He's Still in the top 3 best big room DJ's even though he's kicking on about 63. He was superb last night.

I only switch on to the festival now and again but is it my age that there are loads of shite amongst the one or 2 gems? I'll defo switch on for Coldplay tonight is there anyone else I should be looking out for? Save me wasting my time swearing at bands I've never heard of and sounding like strangled cats.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

I fucking detest Jo Whiley's annual spewing about how "Glasto" is the most spiritual fucking place on earth, and how artists enter another plane of existence as soon as their limo turns off the A352.

Fuck off. I mean it, let me bum you in your wellies Jo, then fucking do one.

It's 200,000 people shitting into the same trench surrounded by once a year hippies and teenagers crying out to have their allowances robbed out of their stupid hemp handbags.

Edit: I thoroughly enjoyed Chvrches

Edited by Spider

I fucking detest Jo Whiley's annual spewing about how "Glasto" is the most spiritual fucking place on earth, and how artists enter another plane of existence as soon as their limo turns off the A352.

It's 200,000 people shitting into the same trench surrounded by once a year hippies and teenagers crying out to have their allowances robbed out of their stupid hemp handbags.

You only don't like it because they make gingers camp in a corner of a field away from normal people.

Have you ever been Spider?

Exactly- when the BBC try to show the 'real Glastonbury' why is nobody leathered?

My mate spent 12 hours in a darkened room/tent with hardcore gabba being blasted out and the only light source was a glowing purple ball in the corner of the room.

Said it was fucking ace.

My mate spent 12 hours in a darkened room/tent with hardcore gabba being blasted out and the only light source was a glowing purple ball in the corner of the room.

Said it was fucking ace.

Get it on the red button! :-)

I once tripped out really badly in a tiny little dance music tent. Closed my eyes and when I opened them I couldn't focus on anything and all I could see was colours merging. I sort of thought I was underwater and tried to swim my way out. When I came to I realised I was doing the breaststroke action on the dancefloor on my own.

Get it on the red button! :-)

I once tripped out really badly in a tiny little dance music tent. Closed my eyes and when I opened them I couldn't focus on anything and all I could see was colours merging. I sort of thought I was underwater and tried to swim my way out. When I came to I realised I was doing the breaststroke action on the dancefloor on my own.

:D

A pal of mine told me a tale today of his pal turning up to his E'd off his nut last week after he'd been on a stag do.

He reluctantly let him in against his Mrs wishes. Mainly because he had no pants on and was carrying a pair of swimming goggles.

About 10 minutes into his stay the lad disappeared for ages after going to the toilet.

My pals Mrs found him on all fours opening the toilet duck freshener thing that sits in a toilet. His face soaking wet and his goggles all full of water and all steamed up.

He told her he'd found some treasure.

She kicked him out pretty shaprish haha

A pal of mine told me a tale today of his pal turning up to his E'd off his nut last week after he'd been on a stag do.

He reluctantly let him in against his Mrs wishes. Mainly because he had no pants on and was carrying a pair of swimming goggles.

About 10 minutes into his stay the lad disappeared for ages after going to the toilet.

My pals Mrs found him on all fours opening the toilet duck freshener thing that sits in a toilet. His face soaking wet and his goggles all full of water and all steamed up.

He told her he'd found some treasure.

She kicked him out pretty shaprish haha