Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Mate of mine played with him when Little was briefly at Northampton. He says they had Kyle Walker on loan for a bit too and they're similar in style if that helps - "lightening quick, solid defender and a good lad"

That'll do for me. 6ft 1, pace and plenty of 2nd tier experience. Let's hope it works out.

I did say Mooy would be a star. Made a serious error not giving him a chance

former wanderers have won league titles and european cups about 10 minutes after leaving us. not sure how this relates.. be lucky if he played a hour.

i think mooy also got released by an austrialian team too, at one point.

big teams even make big bucks off their neverweres.

funny, in a way. almost blerim dzemali like.

Anderson tweet. Morning ALL . Superagent in superagent towers again , superagenting around as usual , BIG day coming up have a good one

That's 2 signings me thinks.

He says stuff like that all the time. Don't think it means much. Think he's sat there in his million pound pad pissing his sides at Bolton fans tweeting him, probably thinking what emojis he can use next to cause a meltdown. 

He says stuff like that all the time. Don't think it means much. Think he's sat there in his million pound pad pissing his sides at Bolton fans tweeting him, probably thinking what emojis he can use next to cause a meltdown.

From the recent tweets I've seen he's been pretty accurate regarding signings. Let's see what today brings shall we.

From the recent tweets I've seen he's been pretty accurate regarding signings. Let's see what today brings shall we.

Yeah, he's doing the signings. So he should be accurate. But I think he loves putting random stuff out there for people to read into! 

Anderson tweet. Morning ALL . Superagent in superagent towers again , superagenting around as usual , BIG day coming up have a good one ????????

That's 2 signings me thinks.

He does like the attention don't he ?

Ignores any questions about the embargo though.

Having said that feels like we have wheeler dealers involved in club now rather than the amateurs who were doing deals in recent years.