Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Be A Few Bubbles Bursting On Here At The Weekend!

yorkshire

• Site Supporter

I thought that, I found this straw-grasping thread from their forum from a few years ago... :)

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-blades-potentially-in-europe.33182/

So they ALMOST got to see European football at Bramall Ln. All they needed to do was change the rule slightly by having the losing semi-finalists qualify if both finalists had qualified through league position.

Wow! That was close to having the joys of a European tour! :jump: 

• Members

Have some pity.  They have always been the smaller 'noisy neighbour' and it must wear thin sometimes.

Everything about the other mob is bigger - stadium, history, crowds, even bands that support them - The Owls have the Arctic Monkeys and The Blunts have Beautiful South.

We should probably be understanding and nice to our sheep shagging, mentally deficient, diarrhoea ridden visitor.

Have some pity. They have always been the smaller 'noisy neighbour' and it must wear thin sometimes.

Everything about the other mob is bigger - stadium, history, crowds, even bands that support them - The Owls have the Arctic Monkeys and The Blunts have Beautiful South.

We should probably be understanding and nice to our sheep shagging, mentally deficient, diarrhoea ridden visitor.

In the interests of fairness and balance, Blades have SKD, Owls have Gary Megson as fans. ????

We do appear to have got under Sheff Utd's skin somewhat. Which is good.

What I am loving, is how folk are moaning about "being bullied by a team of giants" It brings a tear too my eyes. Hopefully the days of mardy dwarves are resigned too history.

Aye me n all.  It was never gonna take pretty football to get out of this league

Fooks sake, going off their forum you'd think they were Inter Milan - some anxious fists getting tighter and tighter over the next few weeks . . . 

WHEN SHREWSBURY TURN YOU OVER AND STUFF THE WIND UP YOU GOOD AND PROPER!!

I WOULDN'T BE OVERLY CONFIDENT ON THAT PERFORMANCE TONIGHT. VERY PARKINSON, VERY DIRECT, VERY HOOF AND QUITE FORTUNATE AGAINST AN AVERAGE OXFORD SIDE. 

THERE ARE PLENTY OF FOOTBALL TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE WHO PLAY A BETTER PEDIGREE OF FOOTBALL THAN YOU LOT AND YOU WON'T BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU THINK IF YOU PLAY LIKE YOU DID TONIGHT, FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

FICKLE FANS.....A MONTH AGO YOU ALL SPOKE OF HOW YOU WAS DEAD AND BURIED BUT SUDDENLY A COUPLE OF RESULTS AND YOU ARE BRAZIL. I TELL YOU THIS! KEEP LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDERS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HALF AS GOOD AS THE TABLE SUGGESTS!

THIS POST COMES AS THE RESULT OF YOUR FANS INVADING OUR FORUMS AND GIVING IT THE BIG UN. YOU LOT HAVE LET YOURSELVES DOWN THIS SEASON FROM THE EXCUSES FROM THE BOARD ABOUT US TO THE WHINING OF THE MANAGER, TO GARY MADINES WORDS ABOUT BILLY SHARP AND FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE FANS. 

ENJOY LEAGUE ONE NEXT YEAR BECAUSE BELIVE ME YOU WILL DROP MANY A POINT! COME ON FLEETWOOD!

jimmy saville and the yorkshire ripper. you must be so proud

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where to put this.

If you want a laugh at some proper delusional bell-ends, have a read of this thread.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/would-wilder-be-tempted.53998/

There are a couple of sane people in Sheffield it seems, but most of them sound mental as fuck.

A personal favourite of mine...

I think the only teams in England that he would join are

1. Manure
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Everton
7. Southampton
Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

Wasn't sure where to put this.

If you want a laugh at some proper delusional bell-ends, have a read of this thread.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/would-wilder-be-tempted.53998/

There are a couple of sane people in Sheffield it seems, but most of them sound mental as fuck.

A personal favourite of mine...

I had to give up quite quickly....they're all insane

Taking 10,000 to an away game

Delusional twats

Why?

We'll sell the 7,500 as soon as it works through the loyalty point tranches to that figure. Way before they get on general sale. We've sold out every away game this year. Most well before general sale. 

I know you lot struggle to top 15k unless its a fiver to get in, but we manage to shift tickets. Particularly now as Champions.

Good luck fighting it out with Fleetwood for the bridesmaid spot.

Why?

We'll sell the 7,500 as soon as it works through the loyalty point tranches to that figure. Way before they get on general sale. We've sold out every away game this year. Most well before general sale.

I know you lot struggle to top 15k unless its a fiver to get in, but we manage to shift tickets. Particularly now as Champions.

Massive.

Why?

Saying on radio you had sold 7500 and were asking for more so fair play.

As for being bridesmaids at first time of asking sure you would taken that a few years ago.