Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wways Election Poll

HomerJay

Who are you voting for  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as I don't think much of Corbyn and co and as much as Momentum makes my teeth itch, May had done everything wrong in this campaign, my vote was up for grabs.

A poor manifesto, her arrogance at going to the polls under the lie of Brexit, the crushing bullshit of continued cuts across the public sector and the massive divide this is causing in our country means I'll be voting for Labour.

But makes fuck all difference, even the combined votes of Labour, lib dems and the greens didn't even get close to the Conservative majority in Bromley and Chislehurst.

As much as I don't think much of Corbyn and co and as much as Momentum makes my teeth itch, May had done everything wrong in this campaign, my vote was up for grabs.

A poor manifesto, her arrogance at going to the polls under the lie of Brexit, the crushing bullshit of continued cuts across the public sector and the massive divide this is causing in our country means I'll be voting for Labour.

But makes fuck all difference, even the combined votes of Labour, lib dems and the greens didn't even get close to the Conservative majority in Bromley and Chislehurst.

Thought you might settle for "Labour"!

• Site Supporter

Tory

Labour had a chance to do something really special here and wheeled out a parade of absolute fucking muppets.

The Tories are calm, measured and pretty arrogant. I suspect they are the qualities needed for Brexit as opposed to Corbyn and Abbott who would end up sucking every dick in Brussels and giving away the family silver.

That said, Corbyn has done better than I expected. Nowhere near enough.

What really fucks me off is the utter demonising of tory voters - by all means have a pop at the politicians, but calling people Nazis, scum and class traitors for voting blue will only strengthen resolve.

Thick as fuck labour cunts.

Tory

Labour had a chance to do something really special here and wheeled out a parade of absolute fucking muppets.

The Tories are calm, measured and pretty arrogant. I suspect they are the qualities needed for Brexit as opposed to Corbyn and Abbott who would end up sucking every dick in Brussels and giving away the family silver.

That said, Corbyn has done better than I expected. Nowhere near enough.

What really fucks me off is the utter demonising of tory voters - by all means have a pop at the politicians, but calling people Nazis, scum and class traitors for voting blue will only strengthen resolve.

Thick as fuck labour cunts.

Well fucking said

Classless cunts

• Site Supporter

Amongst everything I've read, there seems to be 2 types of labour voters:

1. Those who just dispise the Tories as supposedly looking after the rich

2. Public sector workers who want a pay rise

I am really failing to see any other arguments

Already voted Conservative - for the economy, brexit, immigration, security. The austerity the Tories have had to introduce over the past 6 years was not down to choice, but necessity - all down to the mindless, significant over spending of the previous labour government.

How on earth could Corbyn, Abbott & McDonnell run a country, they'd struggle running a pub  - weak as piss on Brexit (roll over for the EU negotiators to tickle their bellies), laughable on the economy - borrow, borrow, borrow, spend, spend, spend the national debt will be back to the level of the Blair days in 12 months time - immigration will increase significantly as they will let anyone in, and Corbyn will continue to support the terrorists.

Personally I detest Corbyn - he just represents the scruffy, scrounging, green peace type, tree hugging, anti fracking type, ultra left wing commies - he should be on that benefits Britain TV program 

Amongst everything I've read, there seems to be 2 types of labour voters:

1. Those who just dispise the Tories as supposedly looking after the rich

2. Public sector workers who want a pay rise

I am really failing to see any other arguments

1) No

2) No

That was fun. More reasoned debate please.